用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 2008 Babies - Prepare for N1 2010-2011 (Chatroom)
樓主: ML_Ngan
go

2008 Babies - Prepare for N1 2010-2011 (Chatroom) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-8-20 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kyliejet 於 09-8-20 11:45 發表
SH 幼稚園可用學卷, 100%直升聖心私小,聖心津小亦可優先叩門.

但香港區最多媽咪爭奪的幼稚園應該是聖保祿幼稚園,因為90%直升的聖保祿學校(私立)係全日制英小. ...

Thx for your comment Kyliejet.  Which is better SH or SPK/ SPN?  Seems that SPN is extremely hard to get in.

22#
發表於 09-8-20 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sh_yip 於 09-8-20 18:58 發表

Hi Twinsmummy,

May I know which Montessori Toddler Program your grils will be joining in Sept?  I want to apply for my son too (19mths).  You are so lucky for being accepted by Victoria Playgroup.  ...

Hi Sh_yip, the girls will start school at IMS (Int'l Montessori School) Wanchai campus this Sept.  They also have a campus in South Horizon.  You can call them to arrange for school tour. I also feel lucky the girls can join Victoria PG.  But schedule will be very busy for the little ones.  
As for playgroup, they used to go to Kindyroo which we all enjoyed but they are closed for renovation.  They are also taking art classes at Kids Gallery now.  Let me know if you need more info.  

23#
發表於 09-8-25 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sh_yip 於 09-8-21 18:07 發表

Hi Twinsmummy,
Thanks for your info.  I will search info about IMS later.  Does your girls enjoy the Kids Gallary Playgroup?  Wow ... you joined many playgroups for your kids.  

Will you send your  ...

Hi Sh_yip, the girls actually aren't taking too many playgroups now but starting Sept will be quite busy.  We all enjoyed Kids Gallery.  They've learned to make a lot of different things -all relevant to kids their age (alot related to nursery rhythms).  In the beginning, they were clueless and non-cooperative.  Now, they show interests and participate more.  They even know a lot of the songs and learn to be brave to say their names!  Will apply for So Jit, Victoria, SPN for nursery 2010.

24#
發表於 09-8-27 16:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 09-8-27 15:35 發表

覺得民生點呢?? 我報埋嶺南喇, 其實咁多間最啱心水係蘇浙, 其他報黎都係做後備, 因為差不多全部都係用母語教學; VICTORIA 我打定輸數入唔到啦, 距地咁多人爭, 有位都留番俾校長老師識嗰D啦... ...

Hi Twinboys08, what do you think of 嶺南?  I am thinking about applying for it too but heard it's a so so school and not too hard to get in.  Your thoughts?  Have you heard from Victoria Playgroup?  Hope you'll hear from them soon!

25#
發表於 09-8-27 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ML_Ngan 於 09-8-27 16:30 發表
As compared with other branches of Victoria, Causeway Bay is the most famous one.

Chiangsu-Chekiang is also very competitive because medium of teaching is putonghua.

Hi ML_Ngan, I agree it's tough for both So Jit and Victoria that's why we need to consider other "easier" options.  FYI, So Jit registration starts Sept 1 so note the date!

26#
發表於 09-8-27 16:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ML_Ngan 於 09-8-27 16:11 發表
Thanks for your concern!

Have you started to teach your son such as colour, shape etc?

My daughter only points at some pictures from the book and say "ga or ba".

I let her to play cube stacking and ...

ML_Ngan, don't worry too much.  When my twins were your age, they were also like your little one.  No concentration and not walking very steadily.  They still fall a lot when they are tired and they are now 19mos!  But you know, you'll be surprised how much they absorb without you seeing/ knowing.  The other day, I opened a story book and they proactively pointed out so many vocabularies on the picture.  I was SHOCKED!  So you see, babies learn differently from us and at different pace.

27#
發表於 09-8-27 17:33 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 09-8-27 17:23 發表

Hi twinsmummy, actually I don't really sure whether 嶺南is good, just to give it a try anyway if there's any interview. So let the boys have the interview experience ja. To me, those schools which d ...

Sorry to hear about Victoria.  It is frustrating waiting isn't it.  Pls let me know how your kiddies enjoy the Bambini Republic.  Good point about LingNan for interview practice.  :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題