用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Any good Playgroup in Tseung Kwan O ?
發新帖
查看: 9588|回覆: 4
go

Any good Playgroup in Tseung Kwan O ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-5-10 20:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any good Playgroup in Tseung Kwan O ?

You may try Smart Learning at 新寶城 (newly opened and my daughter attended 2 classes).  Tutor is foreigner and the games/activities are very creative.

2#
發表於 05-6-10 00:46 |顯示全部帖子

you may call them directly for more info:

3#
發表於 05-7-15 09:48 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter is 18 months now.  She had been attending the Sun Po Shing branch for 2 and a half months.  For the first 2 months, the teacher was a foreigner.  Later she has left and now the teacher is Chinese.  Her class currently has 6 kids, age from 18 months to 2 years old.  I may say my daughter enjoys the class very much.

The Fee: 1,280 per month, 8 classes a month, 1 and a half hour per class

For 8 months bb, I'm not sure they have class or not, you may call and check (pls refer to my previous message for the phone number).

I was told that Kid's Playhouse is good, and it's cheaper than Smart Learning.  But the admission age is 20months.  I think I will let my daughter try it 2 months later and might switch to it if it's better than Smart Learning.  

4#
發表於 05-7-15 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

I may say in Tseung Kwan O area, we don't have much choices.  I tried 綠茵 before, and some of my friends tried 新都城 playgrounds, they are not so ideal.  So far I just heard that Kid's Playhouse is quite good; and Smart Learning is also worth to attend from my personal experience.

If don't mind travelling, the following playgroups are also good choices:
- Gymboree (HK Island) = more stress on body movement
- Helen Doron (Kwun Tong, Kowloon Tong, Causeway Bay, Hung Hom) = more stress on learning English and traninng good behavior
- 基督教服務處 (Kwun Tong, TST) = more stress on 自理能力, my friend told me it's good

5#
發表於 05-8-3 07:47 |顯示全部帖子

Lizzy,

Helen Doron Kwun Tong is actually located at 麗港城.
Tel: 23486382
‹ 上一主題|下一主題