搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SMC and TSL
發新帖
查看: 7500|回覆: 2
go

SMC and TSL [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-3 16:41 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, i just spoke to a friend and told her SMC and TSL are my target school.  

She said she won't let her child go to these schools due to the 30% ASEAN students.  She said they are really naughty and don't want her son to copy their behaviours.  

I feel uneasy after talking to her.  I didn't think it matters that the schools have ASEAN kids studying  there because even Chinese can be naughty too.

Can the parents of SMC or TSL comment on the behaviour of the ASEAN students?  Should I worry?

Many thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-3 22:37 |顯示全部帖子
I like them both.  I like SMC b/c it teaches Chinese in Putonghua starting from Primary 1.  I also like TSL as I can walk to the school in less than 8 minutes.  

Just hoping that I can get an offer with at least one of them.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-11-3 22:16 發表
I would not mind to let my daughter having those Asean friends! They might be more active and out-going but it doesn't mean they must be naughty in my opinion. I always welcome mulit-cultural life. I  ...

3#
發表於 10-11-4 08:10 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is now in the mandarin/ english stream of her kindergarten.  that's why i prefer having mandarin starting from primary 1, so she won't forget it.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-11-3 23:40 發表
Good luck!
If you live closed to TSL, I think you should choose that. It is good if children can have more time for themselves after school.
Does your kid learn Chinese in Mandarin or Cantonese in k ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題