搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局林文燦英文小學 2nd in namelist 出左喇喂
發新帖
查看: 3559|回覆: 2
go

2nd in namelist 出左喇喂 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-27 21:00 |顯示全部帖子
Really don't know how's there arrangement coz most of the 2nd in no. were 3xxxxx & 4xxxx. no. 2xxxxx is the less only 3, it's a bit unfair for those no. with 2xxxxx.
:(

2#
發表於 10-10-28 17:01 |顯示全部帖子
Whitepine,

Yup, very strange!!. I can't imagined out of 100 applicants in 2xxxxx only 3 were being selected and the rest of 3xxxxx & 4xxxxx were most outstanding and excellent? Unbelievable

bchi,
I have called to the school twice in this morning and just now. No one can answer my query. They ask me call again later since the person in charge went out. And I called again just now, one English specking staff (a lady) also told me it was very strange becoz all fell into no. 3xxxxx & 4xxxxx. She then transfer me to check with the person incharge. However, my call was picked up by another chinese male who stated that the person in charge was out of the school (again!! )and ask me call again tomorrow morning inbetween 0900am - 1000am.  How Could it be????? It made me felt so bad!!!

3#
發表於 10-10-29 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
bchi,
why not? Now a day, everything should be transparency, don't you agree? If this is mark six, by luck only I'll accept it, at lest it's transparency, but LMC ..........

KimB,
That's is! It make us felt very strange.

myrchan,

Yes, in some area that i agreed you point, because most of the parent they will have more (5-10) back up. So they don't really care about. But not me, coz I hate to paly around and waste/hold the quota and affect others. That's why I'm so concern about the transparency and want to know the logistic behind coz now it make us felt strange and sound like unfair. Shoud I.......

Anyway, LMC is out of my concerns now!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖