用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
發新帖
查看: 48851|回覆: 7
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-11 15:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

Do you know that the interview will consider the occupation of the parents? How about their academic level?

2#
發表於 06-12-14 11:05 |顯示全部帖子

Why only available seat for K3 (P.M) class ? How about the am class? Or already enough enrollee in the morning session? I just sent my application form last week and got the application receipt yesterday. Do you think the school will grant my child the interview? How will they test the child in the interview? Please share. Many thanks!

3#
發表於 07-1-23 23:37 |顯示全部帖子

Congratulations TinaMummy!
May I ask you about the 'student reference request form'? Actually what's that about? Also I would like to know is your daughter applying for K3? Which session she was accepted am or pm? Thanks

4#
發表於 07-1-31 00:36 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,
May I know that how long does the interview take?

5#
發表於 07-2-7 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

I have the interview with my son today and it's so glad that he was accepted in the AM class too.      . I have asked the vice principal how many kids in a class but I forgot. Does anyone know that? And I would like to ask your kid will take the mandarin or the French as the 2nd language?

6#
發表於 07-2-13 00:36 |顯示全部帖子

leegbd,
My son is going to join in K3 in coming Sept.  

Minggrace,
I submitted the form in Mid-Dec and the interview was on 7th Feb.

TinaMummy & fleet,
Thank you very much but I still thinking to reserved the place or not? Cause the school bus takes too long from my place to school. It will takes 50 mins to school and 1 hour and 25 mins back home. But actually I just live in Lai King. I don't know why it takes so long to travel. Actually he will probably attend anyother school in the afternoon so I am afraid he can not be on time for the afternoon session.

7#
發表於 07-2-14 21:56 |顯示全部帖子

fleet ,
I called the school to ask the school bus before. They gave me the phone no.(81071021- Mr. Lee). We need to contact him by ourselves. Actually the provided one is the school bus of 培道. I don't think CAIS has their school bus that's why they can only give me the 培道 school bus. I called Mr. Lee and asked but I don't think it can fit my time. You can call to ask.

TinaMummy,
I think I will reserve the place but I will make up my decision with my husband tonight cause I don't know well the standard of CAIS. I talked to the vice principal before she said they will teach phonics during the lesson but my son already started that already I am not sure whether they will repeat the same thing. Also the Mandarin, she said they will teach the very basic of that but my son also learned for 2 years in the school already I don't know whther I should take the Mandarin or the French for him?

Do you mind to let me know  what kindergarten your kids study now?

8#
發表於 07-2-16 20:40 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,
Thank you for your opinion. Please check pm.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題