用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ?? ...
發新帖
樓主: kiteli
go

SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-21 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
just curious, if u "一早'碟'埋心水比阿囡讀sh", why u still went for spk interview??

"阿囡waitlist spk, 所以一d都無失望,仲有偷笑" , really funny!!!

2#
發表於 08-3-22 00:24 |顯示全部帖子
只係睇完你篇文章覺得你非常矛盾, 你講到間學校咁差咁負面, 我好奇你點解去interview姐.

原文章由 薳然媽媽 於 08-3-21 23:04 發表
haha, it seems that you have not read my message fully :

why u still went for spk interview??

Reason 1: 我老公想阿囡讀spk- "因我老公個同事成日同我老公洗腦話spk好(因佢囡囡讀緊),搞到我老公以為spk係寶".

Reason 2: ...

3#
發表於 08-3-22 12:45 |顯示全部帖子
totally agree with you!!! both of them are good schools! no matter they accept or reject my daughter, they're still good!

原文章由 invitation 於 08-3-22 02:06 發表
SH & SPK ARE GOOD SCHOOLS.   IF ACCEPTED BY BOTH OF THEM, THAT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO MAKE A DICISION.  

4#
發表於 08-3-23 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

原文章由 spk08 於 08-3-23 00:55 發表
請大家留意標題 "SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ??", 不是SH同SPK的取捨, 你們可以另開標題再討論. 如果有媽咪一早碟埋心水讀SH, 為什麼仲響度發言呢?  而且SPK仲喺Waiting的話, 費時俾人覺得你是"吃不到 ...

5#
發表於 08-3-23 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
i don't know why  u always say that i didn't read your messages fully, it's so easy to understand!! except "矛盾", i really don't know what to say....
like the latest one below,
"I am not 人云亦云 or contain any 羊群心理."  and later u said, "If you are a mother or if you have applied kinders for your kid, you must be able to understand why parents would have applied famous kinders no matter how much they know about the kinders."  , i just wonder if this is not 羊群心理, so what is it?
and u declared that u're not bad mouthing or having any negative comments about spk,  so.. "SPK既程度比SH低很多, 另SPK既老師無SH咁caring & 學習無咁多元化, 佢囡囡響SPK讀得十分唔開心...........我接觸spk老師, 感覺都唔太好, 都幾老pat pat......... d人成日都話spk好, 究竟真係有幾好呢 ?  有幾多個叻人,名人響st. paul出黎呢 ?  我都幾理性既,想要一d factual 既 data去backup呢個論點,但好似fail to receive such info. 而我接觸過一d St. Paul graduates, 雖然好有禮,但好似唔多覺得佢地smart" ...what is it all about????

of course u can say that everyone has the freedom of speech, but if u look clearly at the topic, u should know that 9 out of 10 parents who came here are accepted by spk, don't u think it's inappropiate to say such things here? i wonder what's your intention and what kind of mentality are u having. u're most welcomed to open a new topic to criticize about spk, i simply won't go there.... and as a mature adult, after expressing my anger, i think i shouldn't post any more message here!! i don't want others to see that spk parents are acting like 'market women' . so, good luck to u!

原文章由 薳然媽媽 於 08-3-22 23:08 發表
Again, you have not read my messages fully nor you could not grasp my keys points chronologically.   Regret to make you feel that I have negative comment on SPK.  Indeed not !!!  as I used to think cr ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題