教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-11-21 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 施德福K1

Nicolelau & Dodolumama,
I've developed the pix of Halloween Party & Catwalk Show for you both. Will ask Nicole to bring back to school for Erin & Scott tomorrow. For the soft copy in disc, please give me a bit more time. ( I wlll do it during my maternity leave    )

Nectarbee,
Nicole also found the books distributed weekly too easy and she also have not much interested in them. We just read them once or twice. She prefers to read the books I bought for her.

For the school picnic, do the kids need to wear the PE uniforms or simply casual wear? I found the PE uniform is quite think for the weather now.  

82#
發表於 06-11-21 17:06 |顯示全部帖子

Nicole just has running nose but my maid said she's getting better this afternoon - keep playing her new toys bought last Sunday & watching her DVDs.     

83#
發表於 06-11-21 23:22 |顯示全部帖子

Nectarbee,
Hei Hei is participating in quite a lot of ECA! Nicole just join a PTH playgroup, a drawing class & a bookworm class in weekdays. I brought her for a ballet trial lesson last Friday. However, she told me that she didn't like it after the class & so I don't want to force her.

Actually I found her quite "mo liu" sometimes in the afternoon. However, if I send her to more ECA, my parents & even my hubby will blame me as a crazy mum.      

Anyway, I am looking forward for starting the whole-day class in K2.

P.S.
What do u think about Yew Chung 's PTH class? I've just got its Winter Programme book today. Actually I have been thinking of letting Nicole to join the Saturday morning class in mid-Jan. (Yes, I am still thinking of getting her 1 more ECA even though I have the risk of being blamed as a crazy mum by my family.    )

My expectancy date is on 24 Dec.  

84#
發表於 06-11-23 12:07 |顯示全部帖子

Nectarbee,
I usually buy books for Nicole from Paddyfield. I am a "shopaholic" (as blamed by my hubby    ) and I think Nicole has over a few hundreds of books. 70% are bought by me & 30% are given by others. Hopefully I am expecting another daughter & so the resources can be reused.  

The bookworm class is actually conducted by a NET in my neighbourhood. As Nicole loves people to read her books so much and I am very limited time to read to her recently, I let her join this. Everytime I will let her bring some own storybooks to the class & the teacher will read the story for her & let her do some art & crafts related to the stories. The teacher commented that she was very talkative & confident in talking in English in the class & let her have the one-on-one lesson now. :

For piano lesson, I also want to let Nicole start at least next year when she's approaching 4.

Dodolumama,
Enjoy your vacation!

Nicolelau & Dodolumama,
When I came home last night, Nicole said, "Mum, Erin & I are absent because we are sick. Scott is not sick. I will give him a star sticker tomorrow! Scottie is a good boy"

She still remember to bring the tiny star sticker this morning but I think she must have dropped it before going to school.   

85#
發表於 06-11-23 22:34 |顯示全部帖子

Nectarbee,
Since the last "outside school" gathering, Nicole started to treat Erin & Scott as her buddies. She oftern mention their names & tell me what happen to them at school.     

My maternity leave will end right after the CNY holidays. I do have plan to have a getaway trip with my hubby & Nicole after my little baby is born. But still not sure. I am afriad I will miss my little baby so much & won't go.

I've heard there is some news on York in the newspaper today. I didn't buy the newspaper. Let me check it at office tomorrow. But to my understanding, SF seems to be a separate entity but still have certain linkage with York somehow. (but totally no relationship with St. Nicholas now)

But I think if anything happens affecting SF, the school will inform us. I don't have any worry on that.

86#
發表於 06-11-27 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

nectarbee,
Actually I seldom bring Nicole to school. Only about once every 2 weeks. Yes, for special functions, you can leave the camera for Miss Yeung to take photos of the kids for you. In the past parties, I brought the camera & ask Miss Yeung to talk photos for Nicole, Erin & Scott (of course also with other kids) and then I share with them afterwards. So that the teacher don't need to take care so many camera. If you don't mind, I can also ask Miss Yeung to take photos of Hei Hei with my camera and share with you. Miss Yeung will take some group photos for them and they are all very nice photos.

As far as I know, there should be only 1 Nicole & I boy called Nicholas in NCA. But there is also 1 teacher called Nicole Lee.

Hi all,
Which performance your kids are assigned to for the Christmas Party? Miss Yeung originally plan to assign Nicole to the daning performance. However, Nicole was not willing to do so. She told Miss Yeung and me that she doesn't like dancing and so we don't want to force her. But she will join the singing group and she sometimes sing "Santa Clause is coming to down" at home now.

Looking forward to meet you all again this Friday. Hope the weather is good.

jychan

87#
發表於 06-11-28 17:52 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
Nicole told me yesterday that Scott & another boy in her Piglet group were absent. She said Scott was absent because he's sick.   

88#
發表於 06-11-29 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

As I mentioned before, Nicole was orginally selected to perform the Mickey Mouse dance with Scott & other kids. However, she was very resistant to dancing and told me & Miss Yeung that she doesn't want to dance. Therefore, we don't want to force her. But she loves singing very much. She sings the songs "Santa Clause is coming to town" so often at home now & she promised to perform it well. But not sure if she will be shy when she's at stage.

Nicole kept mentioning the picnic to the beach this Friday. She is looking forward to this. Hope the weather is good on that day.  

89#
發表於 06-12-5 16:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,
There's again some news about York. And non-York / SF parents said we are '胡塗' as we choose York / York-related school.   

Please click below or find the thread "York"又有大新聞喎!! to view:
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=820601&forum=6&21

唔通我地真係人家胡塗家長送錢比人, 拿自己小朋友教飛?     

90#
發表於 06-12-6 12:11 |顯示全部帖子

I remember there was also some negative news about York last year.  Actually, I find these people attacking York are quite "Mo Liu".    :evil:

Yes, no time to worry about other people's comments.  

91#
發表於 06-12-11 11:45 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,
How's the plant? Ours is certified today.       . Perhaps We didn't give it enough sunlight although we water it everyday.        

We went to Kidx at Harbour City yesterday & saw the Children's Cancer Fund Christmas tree sponsored by SF. Nicole took a picture with the tree.      

I start my maternity leave today. Just wait & wait......   Hope I can join the X'mas Party this Saturday.

92#
發表於 06-12-11 20:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Dodolumama & Nicolelau,
I've made the photo CDs for you both. Will ask Nicole to bring back to school tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

By the way, in case I can't join the party on Saturday & for the class party next week, can any one of you bring the camera for Miss Yeung and ask her to take some photos for Nicole as well?   

93#
發表於 06-12-12 16:42 |顯示全部帖子

Nicole also practices the Mickey Mouse dance herself recently although she refused to dance initially ( & I think she doesn't need to perform) And she did sing the "Santa Clause is coming to town" with the very cute actions.

I've also bought the Christmas gifts for Scott, Erin & Hei Hei. (as you know I have my Christmas shopping earlier this year) Will ask Nicole to bring back to school later.

I'm afriad I need to stay home or even in hospital for this Christmas.

Nicolelau,
How are u? Haven't met u at BK since the picnic. How's Scott? Nicole said he's absent yesterday. Is that right?        

94#
發表於 06-12-12 16:48 |顯示全部帖子

Dodolumama,
The school party is on 21 Dec. The kids just need to bring an empty schoolbag & no need to wear uniform on that day. There will be Santa Clause distributing Christmas presents to the kids on that day according to the notice.

Besides, they will take a class portrait on 18 Dec (also no need to wear uniform) The notice was distributed about 2 weeks ago.

If you are ok, please bring the camera on 21 Dec to take photos for the kids. Thanks!!!!   

95#
發表於 06-12-15 22:58 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau,
Glad to meet u again here.  

Thanks Scott for the nice Keroro Christmas card!

Nicole kept practising the Mickey Mouse dance at home these few days. Keep marching & singing. When I ask her to practise the singing performance, she refused.   :evil:

Her grandma & me will go to school to watch her performance tomorrow.

Hope there will be no rain tomorrow.   

96#
發表於 06-12-26 18:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,
Long time no see!
My baby was born on 21 Dec. Actually I was admitted to the hospital on 18 Dec (Mon). The baby was delivered by Caesarean section, weighs 3.82kg (originally estimated by ultrasound was 4.3kg). She looks like her sister Nicole but seems a bit smaller eyes.

I stayed in the hospital for a whole week & came back home on 25 Dec.

Nicole is so far very excited about her baby sister. She was so happy to take care of her baby sister last night - helping me to change her diapers, talk to her, etc.

When I was in the hospital, I missed Nicole so much. I phoned Miss Yeung & she said she was OK at school. She was also sick last Monday (18 Dec)  & so missed the class photo.

Nicole showed me lots of Christmas gifts & cards from her classmates.

Does Erin, Enoch & Scott love the X'mas gift from Nicole?

Time to feed the little one. Talk to you all later. Cheers!      

97#
發表於 07-1-4 13:53 |顯示全部帖子

First of all, wish you all a Happy New Year in 2007!!!

I'm very busy taking care of my 2 kids currently. As you know, you need to keep feeding the newborn. Nicole was sick during the holidays & she was very moody.      :cry:

Hopefully, it's much better now after she gets back to school.

We still haven't start the revision yet. But I think Nicole can recognise all the letterlanders & the chinese words she learnt. I think I will just have a brief revision with her this weekend. I don't want to give her too much pressure at this stage.

For the letterlander songs, we actually got that CD when Nicole was about 2.5 years old. She knows all those songs & the sounds of the letters before school. Do you all have that CD? If you want one, let me know & I can dup for you.   

98#
發表於 07-1-5 20:51 |顯示全部帖子

Nicolelau & Doddolumama,
I've emailed you some photos of my daughters & her name.  

The temperature will drop again next Monday -- take good care of yourself & the kids! Nicoile was also sick during the holidays & visited the doctors 4 times!!  

99#
發表於 07-1-8 18:13 |顯示全部帖子

Miss Yeung, Miss Winnie, Miss Deniz, Miss Law and all the NCA kids made a big card to my family to congrate us on our new baby. The kids drew some simple pictures on it next to thier names. It's so warm. The teachers are so caring. Nicole was very happy when she brought the card home today.

I will treat the kids & the teachers some snacks next week to thank you them.  

100#
發表於 07-1-9 16:11 |顯示全部帖子

The teachers are really thoughtful. I feel really thankful to them for the patience to teach Nicole.

For the assessment, I try to have a revision with Nicole last 2 days but she refused to read the books.        Instaed, she asked me to read her own story books.

Anyway, I think she knows 95% of what she learnt at school (as she read her books to me herself many times before). Just don't know if she will zip her month again when the teachers ask her. I better not to force her now.

Oh, I was also at the Kidz'x zone in Harbour City last Sunday afternoon (around 3:00-4:30pm) with my husband & 2 kids wor. But we didn't go to the Toy r'us. It's easy to meet people with kids at Harbour City on holidays.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題