Re: ICS Parents

4#
發表於 06-5-16 16:09 |顯示全部帖子

5#
發表於 06-5-16 16:09 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

I just want to remind one thing to the parents who want to send their children to ICS Kinder in the coming years that there's no reception class will be move to new campus (at least in a foreseeable future).  R1 & R2 will remain in Fotan.

6#
發表於 06-5-23 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

No problem.  They're nice to stamp for you.  Sometimes the helper, 跟車果位女士, in school bus can help as well.  She also has a stamp.    Sometimes, she even asked me whether my ticket being chopped or not.

7#
發表於 06-5-26 15:53 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
skytower52 寫道:
Hi, 225333

你的小朋友都係讀

8#
發表於 06-5-30 12:53 |顯示全部帖子

Just to remind you that ICS is an IS, not a local school.  Their focus should be on English.  For me, I would concern their English standard rather than Chinese or other languages.  

Regarding their Chinese (Mandarin) program, it's improving and their teaching approach is right the way, I think.     Want to have a good standard of Chinese/Mandarin, put your effort on it.  They're teaching in groups and levels.  If you can communicate well, you can upgrade to advance level.   If you're not upto the standard, you would remain in the same level even you've promoted grade...

One of my friends who is teaching Mandarin in a language center.  Her students come from local schools and IS (include ICS).  She commented ICS Mandarin program ran good and learning attitudes of the students were positively.

9#
發表於 06-10-5 12:43 |顯示全部帖子

It should be around Oct 2007 (If I'm wrong, please clarify me. Thanks.)  Besides, there's a parent forum in ICS Fotan School tomorrow evening, if interested or seek more info about the NSB, please come and share.

10#
發表於 07-4-27 13:01 |顯示全部帖子

LeoQuincy 寫道:
Can anybody advise what's the purpose of "band instrument rental" in G5? How about other classes? Would there be any lesson on musical instrument?

Thanks.

ICS quite promotes music environment to the students.  Students start from G5 will start to learn musical instrument for Band class (like flute, clarient, sexaphone, drum....).  Each of the students will be assigned (under simple testing and interest concern) to learn one kind of musical instruments.  As those kind of musical instruments are not cheap at all..., thus the school provides the rental instruments in terms for the student to practise in school and at home.  After 1-2 year rental period, students in Middle School will need to buy their own instruments...

For my understanding, there is an introductory practicing class for the musical instruments in every summer program.  Please check if you're interested.  

11#
發表於 07-5-9 14:32 |顯示全部帖子

Sandrine 寫道:
Sorry for interrupting.  Can some parent tell me what shoes children wear in the elementary section? My daughter needs new shoes and I want to buy a pair that she can wear when terms starts.  Thanks.

A pair of black running shoes would be better!  She can wear it on normal or PE days.

12#
發表於 08-2-27 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, my daughter will go to the P1 of ICS this August.  Just want to see who else (will be my daughter's classmates?) and may I say Hi in advance here?!

13#
發表於 08-3-20 18:25 |顯示全部帖子
P1 - G5 = Elementary School
G6 - G8 = Middle School
G9 - G12 = High School

14#
發表於 08-7-18 12:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, ICS elementary parents,

My daughter is going to P1; it's the first time for her to have lunch in school.  Can any elementary parents advise or give comments on the lunch program that provided?  I find the lunch sets from the menu seems quite good but I'm afraid my daughter can't eat much.... coz she usually can't finish her meal (feed by herself) at home within 30-45 min.

Do you know the children join the lunch program or bring from home mostly?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題