搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 朗思國際, think internetional
發新帖
查看: 5267|回覆: 8
go

朗思國際, think internetional [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-19 13:09 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter will go to MEi Foo Think and I think it is a good kindergarten so far.

2#
發表於 08-6-19 22:33 |顯示全部帖子
prosperityyan:
I think the one in Kowloon Tong would be the best. It is what I have heard from my ex-workmates. One's daughter was studying in Ma On Shan and son is still studying in Kowloon Tong branch. She is pleased with both branches. I agree that the campus isn't that new comparing to other kindergarten in Kowloon Tong... but I think the teachers there would be nice and caring.
I choose Mei Foo one because I Don't want to go to too far for the kindergarten (We live in Tsing Yi).  

Kangaroo :
My girl is going to UN in August. How about yours? LN or UN?
I will go on 28/6 instead of 18th.
if you also go on 28/6, maybe we will meet then! :)

3#
發表於 08-6-20 13:17 |顯示全部帖子
prosperityyan :
the background of the parents and the teachers might be better in Kowloon Tong but I think the ones in Mei  Foo aren't too bad as well. So far the teachers seem friendly and nice. And I think KOlwoon TOng would be too far away for the kids to travel everyday. Somehow I feel sorry to make my dayghter to travel everyday already. :( But I really think this kindergarten is better than any ones in Tsing Yi.

I think 劍嗚 is a great school too but I don't know much about it. So, I would not make any comment to you here.

4#
發表於 08-6-21 11:50 |顯示全部帖子
I know it is popular in MeiFoo. There were many children in the interview.
The fee is $3200 per month.

I agree that Think is not as famous as some other Kolwoon Tong's kindergarten but the feedback about THink so far is quite positive.

5#
發表於 08-6-29 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think 課程深 means good. I prefer the teachers training children's problem solving skill and thinking skill. It is more important for children development.

6#
發表於 08-8-8 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter went to Think today and she was happy. I really wish she would keep on enjoying school .

7#
發表於 08-8-11 22:53 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter didn't take nursary class but just playgroup once a week.
I think it is not a problem for her to go to K1 directly.

8#
發表於 08-8-12 22:29 |顯示全部帖子
I think all kindergartens have their strength and weakness. I can't tell Think is the best or perfect but so far I really feel pleased with it. My daughter hasn't cried even we couldn't stay in the school. We are really surprised about that. Somehow I think it would be the school's and teachers' effort.

9#
發表於 08-8-14 22:45 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #70 Eclipse_2006 的文章

I think the teachers are nice and friendly. My daughter hasn't cried even she didn't join any nursary class before. We are so pleased about that.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題