搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘THINK VS YORK
發新帖
查看: 2738|回覆: 2
go

九龍塘THINK VS YORK [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-1-31 11:30 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter grad from Think and now she is in P1 already. Think is a good kindergarten in my mind. The teachers are caring in general.  I don't think their curriculum is too easy. They need to write words in Chinese and English and also dictation too. Somehow I think the words are too difficult for her to write at that time. (but comparing to KV, the writing is still easy)

They have outing and birthday party every month that is really good for children.  

The kindergarten would help the children preparing the interview and P1 school life and the end of K2 and K3.

My daughter's mandarin is good comparing to some other classmates, especially in the beginning. She also can understand the English teachers without any problems.

2#
發表於 12-2-1 15:27 |顯示全部帖子
回復 gladtwma 的帖子

My daughter didn't have any private tutoring outside school. Thanks god that she was accepted by all schools we applied for, such as TSL, SFA and SMC. Now she is studying in SMC. :)

3#
發表於 12-2-3 11:06 |顯示全部帖子
in fact, most children from think would go to local schools instead of international school.

SMC is St Margaret's
TSL is 陳守仁
‹ 上一主題|下一主題