搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 2006出世, 選小策略, 請大家分享下呀..
發新帖
樓主: JOJA
go

2006出世, 選小策略, 請大家分享下呀.. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-30 09:58 |顯示全部帖子
When will the library send the cert normally?? We hand in the book before June but we still can't get anything!
原帖由 palmchristy 於 10-11-15 01:12 發表
Just read the books to the children and then copy the name of the book to a register from the library.

I regularly remind her that she has finished certain number of books, she was making good progre ...

2#
發表於 10-11-30 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
really?? Thanks for telling me!! qoo-pooh! Then I should go to ask this weekend!
原帖由 qoo_pooh 於 10-11-30 10:11 發表
Library唔會通知你,
你自己去返登記的圖書館取便可了

3#
發表於 10-11-30 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
Thansk again.  qoo-pooh,
I think choosing the suitable schools would be important. I looked for info from different aspect, such as the school website, BK, from friends, my students and so on. I also know exactly what I want to give my daughter and what she is good at. Then, we can "lock" the target.
I didn't apply for any traditional famous schools. First, it is uneasy and I know she might not like that kind of learning style.
I started reading books with her since she was a baby. Perhaps it makes her loving to read very much. She enjoys going to the library.
And, thanks god that she loves doing exercise books outside school very much. My relatives would buy some to her from other countries that attract her a lot. I will not tell her the answers if she doesn't know it. I want her to think and try by my guidance.
However, she doesn't learn much outside, just drawing or some summer courses as she requests. I prefer her to have a happy childhood other than learning tonz of things. Maybe that's why she is a happy girl. I think schools would prefer little miss sunshine more normally. While we needn't take her to learn so much on weekend, we are able take her out to explore.
before the interview, I just gave  enough mental preparation to her and told her that we were going to play in the schools only. We haven't joined any interview courses and I also didn't try to train her how to answer the questions. I want her to show herself.
Last but not the least, I think interview needs luck.
While you guys start preparing so soon, I believe your kids could go to the schools you want!! GOod luck!!

原帖由 qoo_pooh 於 10-11-30 10:27 發表
cpcog,
恭喜你小朋友考到心儀的小學
請問你可否分享一下考小學的準備和心得
‹ 上一主題|下一主題