發新帖
樓主: sumli
go

2007年9月入讀九龍塘宣小 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-2 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2007年9月入讀九龍塘宣小

Dear Amanda,

Since you have been with the school for 1 year, would you mind share your view/comments about the school?  Eg. does your daughter like going to school everyday ?  Is/Are the school/teachers supportive?  How about the parents?  Workload?  Is it true that kids need to take one active + one music instrument?  

Sorry for asking so many questions.  Kindly advise.

Regards,
Brankie
Amandakok 寫道:
你已決定了入讀宣小?

歡迎你到宣小大家庭,我囡囡今年小二。

2#
發表於 07-6-3 18:29 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ChiChiPaPa,

Thank you very very much for your insight.  I find kids learn better if he/she is in a positive environment.  What about the approx. cost per month? That includes school fee, lunch, after school activities (if there are any), music tutorial.  All I need is a ballpark figure so that I can budget myself.  

Thanks again.
Brankie

3#
發表於 07-6-3 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you very much ChiChiPapa.  I do heard that one on one tutorial fee is quite expensive.  Well, as long as the kid can improve the knowledge, it is well worth the money.

Cheers.

4#
發表於 07-6-5 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Amandakok
Thank you very much for your advice.  My son has a place at a goverment school which I am satisfied.  However I am debating if I would like to push his limit further by joining APS.  Like you advise Malcolm, we need to invest around $200,000 in 6 years.  Should I use it in APS or save it for him studying abroad??       Tough choice.  Time is ticking....

5#
發表於 07-6-6 00:30 |顯示全部帖子

ChiChiPaPa,

It's parents' ultimate dreams to have their kids studying in DBS/DGS... and I wish I were one of them.... Anyway, I do agree with you.  My only concern is the academic foundation of the 聖母無玷聖心學校 may not be good as APS.  Even if I send him abroad, he may not end up going to a good university.  

Yeah, I am thinking too far ahead.  

6#
發表於 07-6-6 22:12 |顯示全部帖子

Oh Amandakok

I don't know we are so close together, I am living in Ma On Shan as well!!  Quite surprise that the school bus picks up after 7 pm.  My daughter who is studying in Kowloon Tong, gets on the bus around 6:45 am and won't return home until 4 pm. I feel very sorry for her.  Anyway, is your daughter taking school bus or other school bus company?  

Bevis318, thanks for your thoughts as well.  It's true that a good university is expensive.  Yeah, I should invest it on him now, who knows what's going to happen?

Ahhhh, I feel much better now.  

7#
發表於 07-6-10 11:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Amandakok,

Not sure if they would go to Tai Shui Hang area though (I hope they do).  Last year I need to beg a school bus company to take my daughter to school(we really did beg them!).  By the way, my daughter is in Maryknoll... they have just finished the test so I can finally have more time to logon to BK again....
Amandakok 寫道:
brankster,

好開心有在bk遇到"街坊"。

馬鞍山有兩部校車,都係學校指定公司的,兩司機同保母都好好人,又照顧小朋友。
一部就行聽濤,觀蘭個邊,一部就行新港城,警署。

如果第日你囝囝同我囡囡同車,佢哋實識,我哋接放學或者都會見到面。

你囡囡讀邊間?

8#
發表於 07-6-10 11:52 |顯示全部帖子

My dream school....

satu 寫道:
嘩 六次中默,六次英默,真係少 !

只有頭十名會有名次,我仲意呢個安排 !  

Thanks Amandakok !!!!

9#
發表於 07-6-11 09:36 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks for letting me know.  Good luck on the exams.

10#
發表於 07-6-12 08:57 |顯示全部帖子

Oh, that's a relief.  Thanks for the info!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題