用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Victoria 家長 - 可唔可以講下大家戰績呀?
發新帖
樓主: alcusmama
go

Victoria 家長 - 可唔可以講下大家戰績呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-7 12:53 |顯示全部帖子
My 3 kids spent their kindergarten in Victoria. I agree that Victoria may not a perfect school caused no school is perfect, right? However, I am impressed of their considerating, concerning and open-minded approaches towards the kids. It's true that most of the victoria students are more active in comparing with others. However, when they study in Primary, you can see that most of them can adapt very well into a new environment as they were trained in kindergarten, they communicate well with their classmates, and usually they are full of confidence. In general, it depends very much what you want your kids to be or what is your expection on him/her, you are focus on the academic, conduct, ......

2#
發表於 10-2-2 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 12# foggyao 的文章

Hi,

I have 3 kids and they both graduated from VK. I myself quite appreciate this school. It's true that the school fee was expensive but I could see that it offered quite a lot of trainings, programs and projects for the students. I would like to bring out one thing is that to be fair, VK is not the only one school which requests parents to fill in the parents academic information. Many schools also have such request.

My  experience with VK was that they were very systematic and organized. They not only taught the students for the knowledges, but through different methods, helped to strengthen the students' leadership, independentship and interpersonal skills.

As a parent, I always remind myself that no school is prefect, just take the one I feel comfortable with and the one that its teaching approach is more suitable for my kids.

DD

DD
‹ 上一主題|下一主題