教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 又一村學校
發新帖
樓主: yuki119
go

又一村學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-9-3 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 又一村學校

Last term, my son told me "XXX pick up by parent" several times.  Then I asked him if he also wanted to be picked up by parent instead of school bus.  He said yes.  Then the other day when I went to school to pick him up, his teacher told me that my son was so excited and he told every classmates about it.

2#
發表於 04-9-9 14:12 |顯示全部帖子

I will not let my son joining the courses as it takes much travelling time to attend a 1-hr course.

Both teachers for my son's class are different from last year.

How long will your child take the school bus?

3#
發表於 04-10-18 21:41 |顯示全部帖子

Woon-Woon ,

The teacher asked my son the following questions:

his name;
the teacher took out a bus, taxi, van and asking which one was bus/van, then ask him to push the bus to Mammy;
the teacher took out an apple, orange, banana, then ask him which one is apple;
the teacher put a mirror in front of him and ask
him to point at the nose.

4#
發表於 04-10-19 09:39 |顯示全部帖子

Woon-Woon,

Use chinese to answer.  My son could not answer all questions correctly and still accepted to K1.  Take it easy.

yuki119,

Do you receive the password?  Not know when to start.  I think english & math homework is easy, but not for chinese.  Does you child like writing chinese words?  It's hard for me and my son to do the chinese word writing.  

5#
發表於 04-10-20 14:06 |顯示全部帖子

emilytitoc,

I couldn't watch the 現場收看視像 this morning.  I started to login in at 11:00  and it took me twenty minutes to login to 現場收看視像 page.  Then nothing to see, may be due to time out.

22/10 is a holiday, what will we watch from 視像系統!
I think the school should set a school day!

Jocelyn,

I rec'd the Halloween notice last week.  It will be on 29 Oct.  Same as last year, your child may wear Halloween cloth and bring little candies.

boey,

Your girl is so lucky, only 比蚊咬過一次.  My son has less 蚊咬 only after put on 蚊cream/sticker.

6#
發表於 04-10-28 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

My son is K2E.  He only told me to bring two 厠紙筒 and didn't mention about leaves.

I tried to login to the 視像系統 yesterday.  I suceeded to login but no picture at all.

I also live in Wong Tai Sin.  The school bus fee is $620 this year, $610 last year.

yuki119, I can't join you on Friday as I have to work.

7#
發表於 04-11-1 14:22 |顯示全部帖子

sa_628, I don't know.

yuki119, my son is taking drawing class and english playgroup.

My son is K2E and 收看視像時間10:50-11:20.  Hope I can watch video this wed.

Anyone know a song about BINGO. Please tell me the words of the whole song.  

thx,

8#
發表於 04-11-1 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

Jocelyn, thx!

9#
發表於 04-11-3 12:30 |顯示全部帖子

No luck again.  This morning I did login to the first screen but no my son's class for selection on the second screen.

10#
發表於 04-11-5 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

lokyee, my son is K2.  I think that teachers are nice and helpful to students.  

課外活動 are in Sat morning, include ballet, kungfu (I don't know the exact english name), drawing and english class.

程度如何- if you compare it with Kenville, it is much easier.  My son only have 1 page chinese word writing plus 1 page english/math homework everyday in early K2.  Sometimes he has worksheets to do.  

11#
發表於 04-11-12 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

I can watch the 視象 this week.  Did you download the web-dvr after login?  It must be installed first.

12#
發表於 04-11-15 09:20 |顯示全部帖子

emilytitoc, After finished the step 2, there is a pop up dialog asking you to download the program, or you may press the button on the top of the screen.  If you cannot download the program, you may contact the teacher.  In fact, my computer in the office cannot download it, but my colleague's can.  So I use my colleague's computer to watch.

13#
發表於 04-11-17 09:44 |顯示全部帖子

llong10, we also will go to the picnic.  See you.

sa_628, I could guess my child only.  He didn't wear sweater last Wed and he is comparatively bigger than others.

jennice,  I think that their teachers and staff are all nice and the standard of Eng/Chi is medium level at K1.  There is a detailed assessment report of the child each term.  My son is K2 now.  Teaching speed is much faster than k1.  The headmistress said that it would be very busy in the 2nd term.  My son is happy with the school life.  He wants to go to school even at holidays.

14#
發表於 04-11-18 09:07 |顯示全部帖子

sa_628, my son is k2e.  I know chinese. Why will you ask it? No chinese input software is installed in my office computer.

15#
發表於 05-3-9 09:24 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, I will go there but my son's class is scheduled on Thu.

Jocelyn 寫道:
Hi. K2 Moms,

Will you moms join the class observation this friday??

CHIOS

16#
發表於 05-3-10 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

I live in Wong Tai Sin and the school bus will go to Diamond Hill first and go to our building.  The bus travel time is different each year.  This year my son will get on the bus on 8:30am and off on 12:30pm (half day class)/5:00pm (full day class).

A red van to Castle Peak Road will go to the school,  near Wong Tai Sin public library to get on and get off in the petrol station.

Melissa 寫道:
各位又一村家長你們好,我今個星期六去interview,因為有BK媽咪介紹話好,地方我去過真的好大,但唯一我考慮因素是交通,我住在鑽石山,如果不坐校車我要坐地鐵和轉綠van,落雨時返/放學便很麻煩。可否給我意見(校車及教學方式)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖