教育王國 討論區 海外留學 CLC vs St Swithun's
發新帖
查看: 10559|回覆: 5
go

CLC vs St Swithun's [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-2-27 20:35 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:wloi 的帖子

I think the description above is also what my DD told me.

2#
發表於 15-2-27 23:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:邵小姐 的帖子

I only applied CLC for my DD but learned from another girl who failed St Swithun n hence choose CLC. So I think at Swithun is harder to get in.

3#
發表於 15-2-28 09:00 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Victoriatio:+your+DD+enjoys+CLC+life?+An

原帖由 邵小姐 於 15-02-28 發表
Victoriatio: your DD enjoys CLC life? Anything she likes or dislikes about the school?
Overall speaking, I think she likes the school. She has complains about the school, like the school blocks facebook during weekday, food not yummy, teachers are too strict etc. But I think other ppl may not hv the same opinion. For sure there r ppl coming from the Mainland. I have an impression that school will not accept those ppl who are only rich but they must be also good academically.
Most of the gals from Hong Kong return Hong Kong for all term breaks, hence 6 times a year.

4#
發表於 15-2-28 10:18 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Thanks+a+lot.+One+concern+from+me+and+hu

原帖由 邵小姐 於 15-02-28 發表
Thanks a lot. One concern from me and hubby is about the competitiveness inside CLC and worry out da ...
I m not sure about other junior houses, 6-8 ppl for year 7-8 for my dd house. May be 4 ppl for year 9.

5#
發表於 15-2-28 11:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:邵小姐 的帖子

They need to change room after term break, so three times a year. She likes to stay in a room with more people. But for junior years, they find very bored with little ppl in a room esp you may not get along well with the people in your room. I think when they move to senior grade, less ppl share a room n they need more time to study. In fact, how many ppl share a room is not an issue to me. Most of the ppl from Hong Kong are normally the top set group in CLC.

6#
發表於 15-2-28 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Any+tips+on+which+house+to+choose+in+CLC

原帖由 邵小姐 於 15-02-28 發表
Any tips on which house to choose in CLC?
I don't know which house is the best. Ppl loves sports will choose house close to sport field. Some like to choose closer to the school. The houses will be renovated one by one.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題