教育王國 討論區 小一選校 ST. PAUL COLLEGE
發新帖
查看: 5153|回覆: 3
go

ST. PAUL COLLEGE [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-1 21:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mrsfungfung 於 11-7-1 18:20 發表
St Paul has poor result in HKCEE. They choose students with good result so as to increase good quality. However, they do not care what are the students' ability on other activities.  However, "stubbor ...

If you are not having your son studying in SPC, how can you be talking like first person, so authoritative? What does it mean by stubborn way of teaching.., do not care about their students' ability on other activities.. etc? My experience with the school is totally different from what you said. And I am sure most of the parents do not find the school as what you have described. AND I am talking from the experience of a first person.

2#
發表於 11-7-3 15:13 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mrsfungfung 於 11-7-3 01:20 發表
My experience and my friends experience maybe unlucky. However, here is a place for everyone to express its own opinion. Be polite to everyone!

Be polite to everyone! - Ha Ha, what a sentence. This is the only comment I can't agree any more with you, Mr. Fung!!

3#
發表於 11-7-7 11:26 |顯示全部帖子

回復 18# fubaba726 的帖子

聖 保 羅 書 院 校 長 透 露 「 精 英 方 程 式 」  

今 期 專 訪 聖 保 羅 書 院 兩 校 校 長 , 分 析 轉 制 後 如 何 緊 守 教 育 使 命 , 令 學 生 成 為 品 學 兼 優 的 精 英 。  

高級程度會考剛放榜,其中一位就讀恒生商學院的六優狀元黃廣安,正是畢業於《親子王》今期「封面故事」介紹的聖保羅書院。

中西區著名男校聖保羅書院,今年創校一百六十周年,是本港歷史最悠久的英文中學,多年來培育無數人才,包括香港金融管理局前總裁任志剛、立法會主席曾鈺成、聖公會榮休大主教鄺廣傑等。聖保羅書院一直是男生家長心儀的熱門學校,該校早在一九九二年已申請由津貼學校轉制為直資辦學,結果要到二○○二年才成為全港首批成功轉為直資的傳統英中名校。同年創立的聖保羅書院小學於二○○三年亦轉為直資,它跟聖保羅書院雖然不屬「一條龍」學校,只是直屬關係,但有九成學生直升中學部,故每年小一收生競爭十分激烈

,該校希望取錄不同性格和興趣的學生;面試時會留意學生的應對,以及跟陌生人接觸的基本禮貌、創意、反應和專注力等。

《星島日報》 2011-07-06

[ 本帖最後由 diversity 於 11-7-7 11:33 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 11-7-8 15:00 |顯示全部帖子
singtao smartparents

http://iread-st.com/smartparents/

2011-07-07 issue
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖