用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 收到2nd in既DBS小朋友, 係用咩語言interview? ...
發新帖
查看: 3231|回覆: 1
go

收到2nd in既DBS小朋友, 係用咩語言interview? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-10 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
Monkeydog,

I think what happened to your son was not an accident.  It also happened to my son, and there may be many more others......

We chose Cantonese as the language for interview and was assigned in"Group C", according to their letter.  However, my son said he was led by a student helper - "prefect"into a room labelled as "D" in which the teacher spoke in Putonghua.

He told the teacher that he should be in "Group C" (as I told him just before leaving him in the covered playground).   The teacher did not response, but played a story play-back inPutonghua and asked him to listen.  Then, the teacher only used Putonghua asking himquestions.   My son understands Putonghua but not too fluent in speaking Putonghua.  But, he found the teacher doesn't speak or understand Cantonese at all.  

We were in the first time-slot on the first day.  They seemed not well prepared and made a lot of mistakes in the management.......

My son, of course, doesn't have chance to have 2nd interview but we don't want to appeal.  We found the 1st interview of DBS is totally "nonsense", so as many other arrangements of this school.   

The impressions we got were too bad that we really have no interest to let my son studying there and we don't want to waste our time and energy to make any appeal. Just wonder how many of these "accidents" happened during the two days of first interview in DBS!

原帖由 monkeydog 於 09-11-9 23:04 發表
we chose cantonese but my son ended up being interview in full english as per my son. No 2nd interview call.

Therefore cant really see any direct relationship of language chosen/used for interview

2#
發表於 09-11-11 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I do think that there are numerous kids, out of that 2200 applicants, happened to be interviewed like that.......   

Perhaps, it's just a general policy of the school and it's not an "accident".  So, it's useless to make any complaint or appeal!

In fact, since the moment leaving DBSPD after the 1st interview, I just hope that "we shall never come back to this school again"!

原帖由 suilangmui 於 09-11-11 12:39 發表
I think the same happened to many kids cus I heard a lady complaining about this when we were waiting to pick up our kids after the 1st interview.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題