用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 身邊好多細仔細囡都未有offer, 有無其他家長可以分享吓 ...
發新帖
樓主: Chincco
go

身邊好多細仔細囡都未有offer, 有無其他家長可以分享吓 ! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-8 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Interviews for primary one in DSS or private schools are getting earlier and earlier now.  The rules of this game is unfair for lately born kids anyway.  

My son just turned 5 when he had his first interview at Ying Wa.  Then in later interviews, we saw many "big and tall" boys around ..........

Those, who were born towards end of the year, may consider to repeat K3 or to re-apply while being in P.1.  But for us, we have no choice!

2#
發表於 09-11-8 23:17 |顯示全部帖子
Difference in age for 1-2 months already have great differences in maturity at such a young age.  It may be especially true at "5 years old" as it is marked as the beginning of  "schooling age" internationally.  At least, I found my son grown up a lot within last 2 months after turning 5.

If Education Bureau allows all kids born before Dec 31 to apply primary one.  It should be fairer for all kids if the interviews of DSS or private schools are taken in 2010.  

But probably due to the vigorous competition in the "market", these schools have to arrange the interviews earlier and earlier now.

原帖由 Loklok2 於 09-11-8 23:01 發表

唔好話你個女係12月出世呀,我個仔係7月出世都冇著數啦!
我觀課時已經知道大仔好好多,全班學生中只有幾個細仔細女,我個仔7月係其中一個,而其他就係大仔大女,上課時好明顯係儍D好似發夢一樣,大仔大女好明顯反應好和快,所以考 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題