教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖心明天 Interview la
發新帖
樓主: Yipapa
go

聖心明天 Interview la   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-1-6 16:46 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Good Luck to all..

本 港 地 區 今 晚 及 明 日 天 氣 預 測:  多 雲 。 晚 間 天 氣 寒 冷 , 市 區 最 低 氣 溫 約 12 度 , 新 界 再 低 兩 三 度 。 明 日 下 午 短 暫 時 間 有 陽 光 , 最 高 氣 溫 約 17 度 。 吹 和 緩 至 清 勁 東 北 風
   3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-1-7 18:59 |顯示全部帖子
It is the shortest and easiest interview I had so far ( othe than the food name ), so it is also the most difficult interview cos you dunno what is the actual criteria.  

Arrangement is better than last year.  Thanks for the voluteer helper.  Add oil and good luck everyone

3#
發表於 12-1-8 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
I think that the interview is not an aptitude test but an attitude test.  

4#
發表於 12-1-9 19:08 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Yipapa 於 12-1-9 19:10 編輯
iantsang 發表於 12-1-9 18:27
no need to be so sensitive!  Everyone are always welcome to give suggestions, but through a  ...

There are really some kindergartens that work as business corporate.  They will close the school (students there will have extra holidays) for a couple of days for interviewing.  Candidates may be better off but in the expense of students.  Better or worse depends on which side you are standing.
BTW, I had seen a father that kept her daughter fully entertained during the 45 minutes waiting time.  The girl was still full of energy and joy when she was entering the interviewing room.
A role model to us

Perhaps patience is also the Key characters that the School is looking at.  If it is a good school that I admire, I can wait with my daughter for more than 45 minutes.
Perhaps exaggerated: 天將降大任於斯人也,必先苦其心志,勞其筋骨,餓其體膚,空乏其身

5#
發表於 12-1-10 15:32 |顯示全部帖子
I found sometimes it is difficult to manage the kids if the KG provides too "attractive" facilities for the kid during the waiting time

Last year, one of the KG provided "Barney video" in the waiting room before interview.  While the interview was group interview with kids playing puzzles, my girl reluctant to stay and asking me to bring her back to the room as she wanted to watch Barney.  She failed that interview.

This year, I had an interview with a KG with a very good campus and outdoor facilities during the waiting time.  She enjoyed very much the playground and played for more than 30 minutes.  While the interview was held rather late in the afternoon, she almost felt asleep after I calmed her down for the interview.

Lot of unexpected things can happen during interview.  Parents and kids have to deal with different contingencies   I would say SH interview is not a stereotype, neither the arrangement nor the questions.   To be honest, last year arrangement was more messy where lot of kids and their parents (both, vs. only 1 this year) are packed in front of the interview room and some kids are crying.  The waiting time was more or less the same this year, but better organised, peaceful and in proper order.   

SC is a unique kindergarten to me.  I can see good sense of belongings of the volunteer parents and more importantly, their graduates are proud of themselves of being studied there.

6#
發表於 12-1-10 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
SH has one arrangement that I think is the best.   They give the admission result through Internet (by application no).  No need to check mail box like an idiot....

7#
發表於 12-1-13 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
長龍爭學位是由學校安排做成?
要排隊爭學位是怪獸家長??

Sorry, can never agree on it.     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖