用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無康盛比華利的正在就讀的家長及8月將入讀歲半班之家 ...
發新帖
查看: 1860|回覆: 1
go

有無康盛比華利的正在就讀的家長及8月將入讀歲半班之家長? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-23 01:57 |顯示全部帖子
My son is a 08 Feb baby. I've joined Beverly whole day class since Feb this year. Cause i am a part-time mum, i always pick up my kids by myself. Sometimes, i pick him up after lunch or after the nap. I usually request to go into the corridor and look into the classroom. It is ok. Nothing happens like what has stated.

Besides, the class teacher is very nice. She always talk with me in person or by phone. If my son got sick more than 2 days, she will call me. She will call me if my son gets hurt in school. ( Actually, just a minor minor hurt).

For my son, he can sing many songs. He knows more Chinese words. The biggest improvement is that he can take care himself. He uses chopsticks to eat at home. He goes to wee wee by himself.  

I love this kinder very much. But as my c6 wants my kid to study in kowloon tong, my son will leave it in this coming Aug. But i have already applied 1.5 yrs old class for my little girl who is now only 7 months old. Besides, i also ask for the K1 info as i am planning to let my son to study 2 kinder in K1.
Don't worry and hope that this can help all of u.

2#
發表於 10-5-23 02:01 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry, i forget to mention that the ee are very good ! My son loves them very much also!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題