教育王國 討論區 九龍塘宣道小學 2009, 1B班 , 請進 !
發新帖
樓主: goodmama2003
go

2009, 1B班 , 請進 ! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-17 23:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 6# tonytiger 的文章

Hope your son will get used to the workload soon. My daughter and I still try hard to get used to it. I will try to fix the sleeping time before 10:00p.m.

2#
發表於 09-9-20 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 rmjunior 於 09-9-20 11:23 發表
小兒上星期因病未能回校上課,請問下一堂的視覺藝術科 (Day 4 - 25/9/2009) 會教甚麽呢? 他要準備和攜帶甚麽東西 ? 請各位家長堤點,很多謝你們的幫忙。

沒有聽女女話要帶什麽,我想要交回上次"色環"功課,帶回該科所需文具(木顏色,廣告彩,畫簿,膠袋,檯紙/墊etc(見早前通告),你可叫仔仔把文具袋放在學校,以備下堂用。

另外,請問各家長,Day2的默書是否衹默識字四、五課詞語呢?

EC Ma

3#
發表於 09-9-22 00:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# YuMay 的文章

YuMay,
Thanks for your reply.My daughter's handbook for homework had remark to submit the report on "animal " on day 6 of 29Sept09, not tomorrow!

GoodMaMa,
Thanks for your reply. By the way, do we need to sign the correction of English assignment? I just asked my daughter to do the correction without any signature so far.

Lianamamma,
My daughter left the art bag at school, it's a bit heavy for them. For the e-homework,  I still think whether it's worth to do it!

EC Ma

4#
發表於 09-9-24 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi goodmama,

I also applied the e-class for my daughter.
You may visit their website at www.iclassroom.com.hk  for some ex. examples. As informed by the staff, you have to complete 80% of the e-homework with mark of 80% or above to be qaulified to get 80% subsidy. So I will suggest don't give yourself such pressure to get subsidy, just let the kid enjoy the e-class.

EC Ma

原帖由 goodmama2003 於 09-9-22 10:07 發表

LianaMamaa,

我己交支票給學校for女女做那個網上功課, 現在還未收到网址同密碼, 所以都未知是什麼類型的功課.
但我之所以付款, 最大吸引之處是因為 -- 如果完成 " 不記得百分幾" 就可退款"又不知百分幾, 我是精 ...

5#
發表於 09-10-21 16:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 19# goodmama2003 的文章

我女女說今次測驗不用考Chap.14 & 15 的詞語.而上次詞語温習,阿女話她沒有帶白紙返學校,所以無得默喎,老師可真嚴緊呢!

EC Ma

6#
發表於 09-11-3 09:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# goodmama2003 的文章

何巧嬋寫的"貓咪種魚"和"木棉樹和吱喳"是一個故事的,內容很有意義,而且插圖很吸引,可以到公眾圖書館借閱。

7#
發表於 09-11-3 15:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# poonsline 的文章

認同, 宣小的學生, 尤其是高班姐姐哥哥都養成喜愛閱讀的習慣, 這是宣小的强項,期望我們的子女日後會主動及愛上閱讀。EC Ma

8#
發表於 09-11-6 16:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# 黃詩淇 的文章

我女女的校裙size很大,11号,要換9号,聯絡了負責人周小姐,她下星期會到學校,如果想換校服可跟她聯絡,不然你要自己到佐敦換。EC Ma

9#
發表於 09-11-19 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 IP 於 09-11-18 22:22 發表
睇左啦, 又要考試了, 真的忙得上氣不接下氣!
大家知不知校網英文科網上閱讀那50本書幾時開始做? 點樣做法? 是否自由參與?

I did asked Mrs LAM and she said the reading scheme has not yet started for class 1B.

10#
發表於 10-6-7 00:37 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# cutiemo 的文章

Hi Cutiemo,

From such lot of questions, I can share your difficuties in making the decision.

I will suggest you to think what  you concern for your kids. Here are some points for your consideration:-
1. Cost: Allicance is private school but the school fee is quite stable, currently is $32xx. You need to add the additional fee for musical instructment. For my kid of playing flute, cost $200@lesson, about $800 @month, the lesson is either after school or at Saturday;other ECA like badminton, swimming class, art etc need to pay cost but optional;
2. Class size: about 41 pupils per class; so you need to think whether you kid can behavior well in a big class;
3. School space: a bit limit without swimming pool or big open playground, only indoor playground.
On top of the above concerns, APS is definetely a very good school in terms of school moral, teacher qualification, course curriculum, result for secondary school and team spirit between parents etc. Finally, for the study work load, I don't agree that APS is too heavy for the lower class comparing to traditional primary school. Normally, there will  be 5-6 types out of about 4 subjects each day for homework. Some project and reading report will give more than one month in advance for preparation. Before examination, the homework is relatively less. say two types per day to allow more time for pupil sto study. Each year has 2 terms in which one test and one examination for each term. There will be ranking for the top 10 pupils for the examination result for each term. The competition for top 10 is great but not much pressure for student, in fact mostly depending on the parents' expectation. For P.1 class, the teacher will read the questions for each subject to the pupil before they write the answer in the test and examination. This help the kids much especially during the beginning from kindergarten to primary level. When they get used to the primary level, they will pick up the examination well and P2 will resume normal.
I hope the above information can help you to make a right choice for your kid.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題