搜索
教育王國 討論區 約克中英文幼稚園 2009-2010 N1F1 AM
發新帖
查看: 2623|回覆: 3
go

2009-2010 N1F1 AM [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-11 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
hihi......my daughter(Kiukiu  or Evangel) also study at N1F am, she is new joined at York and starting from this tue(8 Sept).  Now I wanna know more about her classmates names?  Sometime when I asked Kiukiu(Evangel) any new friends in school? And she replied don't know their name.  Therefore I wanna know more and can talk to her.  
Anyway, nice to meet you all, I'm Shirley - Kiukiu's mother.  :loveliness:

[ 本帖最後由 shirleym 於 09-9-11 14:23 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-9-14 11:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, nice to meet you! I really don't know with 2 classes.  Actually her class is called N1F-am by Miss Cheung.
I mention for my daughter before, did one classmate called "朗朗" and she said yes wor. But for today, she hasn't go to school, it is becasue she is sick and fever on last Sat night.  Therefore she will take a rest at home unitl totally recovered.  

Anyway, I am very happy to meet you.  Please keep in touch, tks. shirley

原帖由 windyli 於 09-9-11 22:02 發表
Hello Shirley,

Nice to meet you. 在 York N1F1 & N1F 是兩班來的。
我仔仔是讀 N1F1 班, 他叫「朗朗, Fredy」。
唔知他們是否同班?
但很高興認識你, 不同班也可一起交流一下吧!

朗朗媽咪

3#
發表於 09-9-16 11:26 |顯示全部帖子
Oh....yes we can keep in touch.  At least they are schoolmates.  

原帖由 windyli 於 09-9-14 22:31 發表
Hello Shirley,

相信你的囡囡與我的仔仔不是同一班的了。
我仔仔的班主任是 Miss Kwok.
但大家也是同期的家長, 很閒分享下心得吧!

近期的流感很厲害, 保重呀!

4#
發表於 09-9-16 17:41 |顯示全部帖子
Oh..so great!  She was a new student.  She told me love these new school, and she like the English class. She didn't went to school from this Monday, since she is sick, so will take rest at home for this week.
Same as like you, she I bring her to school and my mother pick her up.  
Hey, what's your daughter's name?? Pls keep in touch. Tks. shirley

原帖由 GoldenFlower 於 09-9-16 12:30 發表
Hi Shirley,

My daughter is in NIF am too.  Ms. Cheung told me there was a new student last week and it was you!!  Nice to meet you here.  How does your daughter go to school? by school bus?  I use to ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題