用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 TKO 翠茵小宇宙幼稚園 & 綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園 ...
發新帖
查看: 7745|回覆: 1
go

TKO 翠茵小宇宙幼稚園 & 綠茵英文(國際)幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-25 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
綠茵 and 翠茵 are related but they use different teaching methods and books.

翠茵 in La Cite Noble have better reputation. I'm going to visit the school this Sat.

2#
發表於 10-9-1 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
Let me share my observation from school visit to 翠茵 in La Cite Noble

1) Environment - This is the first kindergarten I visited so I have no basis to compare in terms of environment. Personally I think the campus is lacking natural sunlight and rely heavily on artificial lighting. They have separate indoor play area for PN and K1-K3 student. The play area for PN is quite small.

2) Teaching language - They have both international stream (english based with PTH class) and local stream (Cantonese based with English class and PTH class). The teacher told me this year they only have 4 PN classes as there are more K1 student.

3) Teacher-student ratio - The teacer mentioned the maximum number of student for each PN class is 28 with 2 teachers plus 1 helper per class.

4) Arrangement for students starting after August (ie small B) - parents can only accompany for first 2 days of class

Personally I'm not particularly impressed from the school visit (eg, teacher-student ration; environment). Maybe I was expecting too much? I like the teacher who conducted the school visit and they do not appeared to be too commercial. There must be a reason why 翠茵 is quite reputable in TKO. Any parents who can share more information?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題