教育王國 討論區 升中派位 協恩 Interview
發新帖
樓主: chachamother
go

協恩 Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-15 22:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi specialapple,

Could your daughter answer all questions on news, especially political portion?

I think most of the 11-age children cannot answer well and give opinion in English.  Please share.

Million tons of thanks!:D

原帖由 specialapple 於 11-3-14 16:35 發表
(1)  two interviewers, one is vice headmistress and one is a teacher (I don't know his rank).
(2) questions incluidng HK and world news, some policitial questions (ask you to give some opinions over t ...

2#
發表於 11-3-16 20:13 |顯示全部帖子
Your daughter is really very smart.  I understand why she can be accepted by SPCC.  Congratulation!

My daughter doesn't read any news.  She can't answer even in Chinese.  She should fail in the interview.

原帖由 specialapple 於 11-3-16 09:31 發表
Yes, she watched Pearl news through internet everyday which had a full transcript.  So she knew the news about Egypt and compared the democracy among Egypt, HK and China.

3#
發表於 11-3-18 13:45 |顯示全部帖子
Papa66,

Why you like HYS much, even better than DGS and SPCC?

The decline of acedemic performance, especially English level, is also my concern.  Hope the new principle can do something to help.

4#
發表於 11-3-19 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
papa66,

Your girl is really very smart.  Is she studying in EMI primary school?  Her excellent and fluent English is trained by school or family?

How is her interview? Hope you can success!

原帖由 papa66 於 11-3-18 20:22 發表
Just a simple fact as an example.  HYS urged her girls to be independent.   Have you attended their Fun Fair before?  HYS is the only school I know that even at F.1 the girls have to plan and build th ...

5#
發表於 11-3-28 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, they are very serious and use at least 30-45 minutes to understand the girls and their families.

Yet, do anyone know how many vacancies will be available and is there any hint from the school on the acceptance?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題