用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
發新帖
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-1-5 16:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

Hi all CAIS parents,

I got the letter from CAIS that my son will have an interview on 30 Jan 07.  I'm so nervous now as I don't know what should I prepare. The letter said I need to bring a “letter of good behavior”. Does anyone know what it is? Is it same as the profile for applying P1 of local school? Please give me some comments.  Thank you.

TinaMummy,
My son is applying K3. When will be you interview? How is your preparation?

Katherineyeung,
Sorry to hear that. My son also failed in RC's interview . Hope he will success this time. So, what is your plan now?

2#
發表於 07-1-8 11:14 |顯示全部帖子

hi tinamummy & leegbd,
re: letter of good behavior
I called the school and they said the letter sould be prepared by the current school, not by parents. She said not all the applicants requierd such letter and I wonder why my son needs so.  Anyway, I will talk to my son's class teacher to see she can provide me the letter or not.

tinamummy,
RC is in Ma On Shan.  I don't know what is the interview about as no parents accompany.  My son just told me he drew a picture and got a sticker from the teacher.

3#
發表於 07-1-31 09:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi TinaMummy,
Happy to see your message today.
My son did the interview yesterday and got acceptance by the principal. I am soooo happy    . The interview was similar as yours, the principal invited us to her office, talked for a while, then my son stayed in the office to do some test. After that, the principal told me the result and brought us to walk around the school. I told the principal that I prefer PM class, how about you?

4#
發表於 07-2-8 09:06 |顯示全部帖子

Perryma,
Congratulations!
The vice principal said max. 20 students in class.

Re: 2nd language
I will choose French

5#
發表於 07-2-9 09:00 |顯示全部帖子

minggrace,

I submitted the form in 10/2006 and the interview was arranged on 30/1/2007.

6#
發表於 07-2-13 09:07 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,

How do I arrange the school bus for my son? Do I need to contact the driver or the school? We live in Kwun Tong and don't know how long the bus will take?

7#
發表於 07-2-15 09:05 |顯示全部帖子

Perryma,
Thank for your info. I will call Mr. Lee later.

8#
發表於 07-3-21 10:03 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Agneslth,

Thank you for your sharing.

My son is accepted by CAIS and will be in K3 this September.  I felt struggling when my son got acceptance because I like this school very much and want my son can have happy learning as well as establish his Christian's faith.  However, when I talked with my relatives, friends or my son's class teacher. None of them know CAIS and their comments are “study in IS, why don't you choose the famous ones like ESF, SIS, ICS..etc?” On the other hand, the recent incidents (偷東西及強姦) were talking in BK, I was totally frustrated and kept thinking should I choose CAIS or not. Until I saw your message, I am relieved and believe my decision is correct.  I am ready now to be a CAIS parent in September. Agneslth, you did a great job to share your experience. Thank you very much.

Hi all CAIS parents,

Please share more your feelings and comments. Thank you.

fleet.

9#
發表於 07-4-4 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 靚媽媽,

My son will study in K3 pm class this sept. Will it be difficult to arrange school bus for pm students? We live in Lam Tin.  Thank you.

fleet
‹ 上一主題|下一主題