搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 已決定比小朋友讀THINK的家長,請進入!!
發新帖
樓主: luiflora
go

已決定比小朋友讀THINK的家長,請進入!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-4 21:19 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all THINK's parents.  Can you share why you choose THINK and what other offers did you give up?  I also have an offer of Kln Tong THINK am class.  Now need to decide between Cannan Kln Tong am.  Don't know how to choose...

2#
發表於 10-4-12 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
I am very disappointed too.... not only to the new campus.

Not sure if you gals also notice the spelling error in the letter: "... 3) a serious of well planned...". Serious = series???? Sigh~ :;pppp:

It's just a very very short letter sending to all parents. Why can't they just do some checking. It is so-called an international school and the tuition fee is not cheap at all.... But with this kindda English standard?! How can I have the confidence that they can teach my child well?

[ 本帖最後由 AAAFamily 於 10-4-12 23:44 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-4-12 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
Well, if the school is going to defer to Oct, then can we pay the money in July instead of May?

4#
發表於 10-4-13 18:27 |顯示全部帖子
Well, indeed on the day of interview, the Mandarin teacher called out my son's name wrongly... Since I can speak Mandarin myself, I recognized it immediately. I was quite shocked at the moment but had no guts to correct her pronunciation during the interview.  
People keeps on saying THINK is good at English and Mandarin.... blah blah blah. But based on my experience, I am not really sure about that now.

And what if they say: "Sorry, the new campus is still not ready yet." in Oct? What choice will we have except to let our kids wait?

原帖由 fanmama 於 10-4-13 17:50 發表

其實大家有無留意, 去年10月interview當日學校所派發類似校刋的單張內, 英文也是錯漏百出, 當時我巳心想為何一所國際學校會出現這樣的錯誤???

5#
發表於 10-4-14 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
We are "meat on the chopping board"....

原帖由 luiflora 於 10-4-14 10:04 發表

唉~~我in成十間學校,無一間唔出錯,無一間無問題,無一間唔比人投訴!!!唉~~我已經好睇化,可能這一兩年真係太多bb,學校工作量大升,導致有某d野會出錯..有d學校因為見出生%多左,開多幾間分校,急時請人又請錯老師個案都 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖