教育王國 討論區 小一選校 宣小vs香港真光vs音小...很頭痛
發新帖
查看: 10558|回覆: 2
go

宣小vs香港真光vs音小...很頭痛 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-29 15:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 09-12-29 14:19 發表

別以為孩子對音樂沒有興趣上宣小就比音小輕鬆呀...我曾經有一個學生係宣小就讀,宣小需要小朋友學習一種樂器(piano唔計數架)..所以個時個小朋友除左係我度學piano之外,仲要係學校學長號(係學校幫佢揀..唔係佢自己揀 ...

How much will APS provide support in learning the instruments?   My kid likes music very much and probably can learn a musical instrument, but very lazy and find it very boring to practice her scales.

2#
發表於 09-12-30 04:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 09-12-29 15:27 發表

呢個就唔清楚啦...只係知道佢地係一定要小朋友學一種樂器,不過piano就不計算在內...好似都要另外俾錢學,幾多錢就唔知..不過就一定係班制咁學而唔係一對一咁學(音小係1:1)..仲有咩support就答你唔到啦...sorry... ...

Thanks.  Getting lessons is not a problem but assisting with the practice is as we are not musically inclined.  

I get the impression that APS is very concerned with music and in the earlier years students are asked to focus on music.  Learning 2 instruments is does take a lot of time.   This is done instead of academics, which I gather heats up in the latter 2 years when kids are separated into classes according to ability.   Please correct me if my impression are wrong.

3#
發表於 09-12-31 14:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 filleul 於 09-12-30 16:18 發表
宣小也很注重在宗教方面的培育,由校長至全校的教職員都是基督徒,除了課程設有聖經課外,也有團契,當然這是自由參加。

我們本身是沒有宗教的,也沒有接觸過基督教。不過小朋友自就讀宣小以來,雖不致於非常熱愛基督教,但他們 ...

Thanks.  Although we are not super religious but go to different churches, our girl has been going to Sunday school for almost 2 yrs.  This should not be problem.  

Conduct, manners, proper behavior are also important to us.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題