搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW
發新帖
樓主: BB豬MUMMY
go

ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-7 02:03 |顯示全部帖子
I remember both parents sat with our girl during her interview at KV, she is now in K3.   

I guess contents wise not much has changed since my girl as now taking my boy thru the Kinder interviews.   Albeit schools are more experienced and standardize questions and activities to assist with selection.   

Content usually contain basic words and knowledge (family members, color, shapes, animals, etc.).   Good if your kid can communicate his intentions in gesture or full sentences.   Follow simple instructions.

Kids performance is also important - quick to react, good manners, etc.   (Although, my boy at his first interview didn't even look at teacher as he was so afraid, but they offered him a place.  In 2 other interviews my boy reactions were really fast - teachers almost said yes.)  

Motor skills - building blocks, use of spoon, putting different shapes in holes, holding pens, etc.   

Parents - one not working and can spend time with kid is also important.

Big or small kid, I don't think matters too much.  My girl is small girl she had almost all offers from her kinder interviews and boy is big boy so far 3/3.  Boy interview at SC tomorrow.

Whatever kinder your kid ends up going, I am sure all kids will have great and fruitful live with all the love, care and attention given to them.   

2#
發表於 09-11-10 04:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cherylyau_b 於 09-11-9 19:17 發表
我都覺得個女已經盡力了!!我已經好開心!!
希望各位既小朋友都入到喇~~

Me too proud of my son (also my daughter going thru P interviews) as he was himself - cheeky, playful and charming!  

Good luck to all kids and us parents!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題