樓主: f0569
go

德雅 vs 九龍塘小學 vs 陳守仁 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-18 10:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 毅媽咪 於 09-12-18 09:29 發表
德小唔去德中?

我覺得兩者並無關連.
喜歡的可繼續再上, 不喜歡的可面對挑戰, 六年後結果跟其他學校一樣面對中一選校事宜, 對於我而言只是校网不同及辦學模式不同而已!

德小優秀的一群去一等一的中學並無不妥, 既 ...

I agree with you.

Tak Nga is a very good school. Students are so well behaved and with good manner and discipline. Also, they are quite smart and will develop a very good and firm foundation, which certainly help them to do well in Secondary.

Moreover, if the student does not get a satisfying result, they wil be asked to quit. A few years ago, there are 7-8 P1 classes, and only 3 left in P6, because they just want to train the best in their schools. Recently, as it has converted to a full-day primary school, and due to the limitation of the small campus, they can only take in 2-3 P1 classes. But I am sure that they still aim at training the best students with good qualities at the same time.

Of course, I don't think the competition is small in Tak Nga.

2#
發表於 09-12-18 10:31 |顯示全部帖子
KTS is OKay. But I personally don't like its style of teaching and its reputation developed by some parents was not that good and promising.

TSL is good. It's sort of an international school, the best thing is your kid can expose to other friends with different nationality. Of course, their spoken English can be well developed.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題