教育王國 討論區 國際學校 KBCK interview letter??
發新帖
查看: 3046|回覆: 4
go

KBCK interview letter?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-7 17:17 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Maria

I've received the letter today and invited to have a school tour in March, they didn't said 'interview' but a chat w/ parents & the child :)

Has Ava get a place at ESF (as I remembered u've mentioned in other forum)? So which one will u prefer?

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-1-7 00:07 發表
I want to know if anyone receives the letter from KBCK about interview (2009 entry).

Has anyone got this yet?

In the website, they say the applicants will be informed in january and be invited for t ...

2#
發表於 09-1-8 13:20 |顯示全部帖子
Maria,

I just switched Henry to YMCA pre-k this week and, he just keep crying & asking for mami. Hope he can get w/ it soon.

For ESF, Robert said there's no classroom & is a bit noisy & my hus said it's too far away (half hour for driving or 1 hour for school bus, not very good for kid he said), so it's also not our first choice.

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-1-7 22:52 發表
Dear mirrorng.
We meet again...How's Henry now?

Thanks for telling me. I fnally have the letter. They tell us to come on 4 february at 1 o'clock

We got the acceptance letter from ESF and had them in ...

[ 本帖最後由 mirrorng 於 09-1-8 18:45 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-1-8 21:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Alvin's mom & Maria,

Oh, he's in YMCA Pre-K.

Though Robert is really good & built up good relationship w/ Henry (he's asking me to find Robert these days), the pre-pro class isn't work well since only 1 teacher in the class that he couldn't control the child from crying or running around when the caretaker go out.

YMCA is our first choice now cause they let the child to use the facilities in the building e.g. swimming pool, rock climbing room, podium garden, assembly hall...etc.

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-1-8 14:25 發表
Hi mirrorng.
Do you mean K1 in YMCA?

Do you mean you stop putting Henry in Anfield playgroup?

Maria

4#
發表於 09-1-9 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
sure, it's pure english & they have 3 classrooms on the 2nd floor of the church, no private playground

Maria, pls check PM

原帖由 JojoB 於 09-1-9 11:31 發表
請分享 KBCK

KBCK 幾多人一班
全英文 有無國語呢?
小學多數上邊間IS?

請指教?

5#
發表於 09-1-13 13:19 |顯示全部帖子
hi Maria,  pls check message.

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-1-9 11:09 發表
Hello mirrorng.
Could you tell me more about YMCA pre-K?
They do not offer pre-K before. D
Do they have any information posted on the website?

We have also sent in the application to YMCA TST for the ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖