教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 保良局蔡繼有學校
發新帖
樓主: voasia
go

保良局蔡繼有學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-21 08:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 保良局蔡繼友學校

My son is going to P1 in 2006 and we're very interested in CKY.  Did anyone know whether we need to attach a profile when submitting application form?  Did the principal or whoever will take a look at it and if no profile is attached, will the chance for an interview be lowered?

Thanks!

2#
發表於 05-9-21 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia,

Thanks for your advice.  By the way, would you please email your PTH website to me?  My email address: [email protected].

Thanks a lot!

Jan

3#
發表於 05-9-22 09:58 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia,

Thanks for sending me the PTH website but I haven't received it as yet.  Would you mind sending to me again?

My e-mail address: [email protected]

Many thanks!

Jan

4#
發表於 05-9-22 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia,

I've checked but it's not there.  Would you mind sending once again?  Sorry for all the trouble.

Cheers,
Jan

5#
發表於 05-9-23 08:50 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia,

I received your PM.  Thank you very much!

We're looking forward to CKY's briefing session tomorrow and really would love to become a student of it.  I understand that they start to accept application form on 8 Oct, do you think we need to be there early?

Have a good day and a great weekend!

Thanks,
Jan

6#
發表於 05-9-26 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

I went to the briefing session on 24/9.  Even the school is not well renovated, I really like their concept, only have concern about their new location next year.  I think at least they should let us know which district the school is going to move?  Voasia,  do you have any idea where will it located?  Anyway, I'll send in application for my boy.

7#
發表於 05-9-30 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 保良局蔡繼有學校

Voasia,

I got a question.  The Principal claimed that they have two class teachers in each class.  Just wonder how this works?  Could you tell me a little bit on this?

Thanks so much,
Jan

8#
發表於 05-10-19 15:38 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia,

My son is going for an interview on 5 Nov.  From your experience, what kind of questions would they ask?  Actually my son has already got a place at 浸小, but if being accepted by CKY, we'll definitely go for this one.  Therefore we really want to get more information.

Many thanks,
JanWong

9#
發表於 05-10-21 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

Voasia & Sammymother,

Thank you very much for the useful information.

Cheers,
JanWong

10#
發表於 05-10-25 09:28 |顯示全部帖子

From what's written on the board at CKY's waiting room for submitting application forms, interview dates are 5 Nov and 12 Nov.  Successful applicants will be invited for 2nd interview either on 19 Nov or 26 Nov.  And they will have the result by the end of December.  I'm not sure whether they've posted the date of announcement.  Anyone knows?

11#
發表於 05-11-7 09:30 |顯示全部帖子

Before the 義工家長 passed the questionnarie to parents, a senior teacher, Miss Chong came in to explain the general process.  The questionnaire is in English and Chinese.  Miss Chong said one can write either in English or Chinese.  Miss Chong said the teacher conducting the interview didn't understand Cantonese (I think she's CBC/ABC), if anyone who didn't feel comfortable to speak in English, you can choose to answer in Cantonese and the 義工家長 will do the translation.  In addition, Miss Chong emphasized that it doesn't matter which language you write and speak, it won't affect the kid's interview result.  By the way, are there any posting that they school will announce the result on 5 Dec?  I only read from the notice board that successful applicants will be invited for a 2nd interview between 19-30 Nov and the final result will be announced by the end of December.  If you don't receive any information by that time, you should contact the school office.

12#
發表於 05-11-9 14:43 |顯示全部帖子

Of course it's not fair for the ones who's interview on 12 Nov.  I just called CKY and was informed that they'll make their decision after this Saturday's interview, and will let parents know by phone & by mail some time next week.

13#
發表於 05-11-11 16:31 |顯示全部帖子

Do you or anyone knows where will CKY temporarily relocated?  Will they move to Phoenix International School's campus cos PIS is going to move to Ma On Shan in 2006?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題