搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 哈羅公學提供千五學位
發新帖
樓主: kls12
go

哈羅公學提供千五學位 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-15 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
I dont know about the others.. for my kids, they will surely apply to Harrow HK... though it is only Harrow's International branch, the Harrow carries a lot of weight... Winston Churchill and Nehru.. it will be a great privilege for my kids if they get admitted...

2#
發表於 10-4-15 11:11 |顯示全部帖子
they said they would not be the most expensive IS in HK... as far as I know, the most expensive school right now is ISF (~HK$150,000 p.a.).. so even Harrow would not be more expensive than ISF, I am sure it wont be much cheaper either... so I guess HK$150,000 p.a. may be a good gauge..

3#
發表於 10-4-15 16:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# heidikl 的文章

while there will be many applicants, there will be many spaces too as they will open most of the class (Year 1 - 10) in their first year of opening... so work harder and maybe your kids will get admitted too!!!

4#
發表於 10-4-16 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 6# edexp 的文章

Well, edexp... oh maybe shall I call you Wisekid2007 or the "clones"??? Well, I dont mean it will matter.. and we all know it is YOU!

I think in your mind there is only one good IS .. that is the school where you r kid is studying..

Well, if I were you, I would go get a life and do something more productively... this is a forum where parents would want to share productive information..  the moment when you start to advocate for YOUR school but bad-mouthing other IS.. then we all know it is you who start your propaganda engine (or mouth) again trying to tell people your kid get admitted to YOUR school...

5#
發表於 10-4-16 11:17 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# WYmom 的文章

While boarding is not compulsory, I think putting the kids on boarding at Harrow sounds very interesting to me (if my kids have a chance as the boarding space would be assigned to foreign students first and the places are limited).. Boarding would give the kids true experience of how a traditional British boarding school environmente is all about... this would train them to be highly independently, making them well equipped for overseas college education.. also, the fratenity relationship may prove to be a life-long asset for the boarding kids...

Harrow's boarding is a very unique offering in HK while no other IS is able or planning to offer... if given a chance, i would definitely let my kids try the boarding arrangement...

6#
發表於 10-4-16 16:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# papa_pop 的文章

agreed... Winston Churchill might or might not like Harrow... but undeniably, he did graduate from Harrow and this is partly how Harrow picks up its fame...

One may like or dislike Harrow... but no one can argue that Harrow and Eaton are not the most prestigious schools in the UK...

7#
發表於 10-4-16 17:17 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# zhangbaba 的文章

how can Li Po Chun be compared with Harrow??

8#
發表於 10-4-19 10:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# thankful 的文章

If you think Li Po Chun is better than Harrow International School, you should go stick with it and I will be perfectly fine with this.... at least there will be one less applicant competing with my kids for the Harrow place...

9#
發表於 10-4-19 20:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# ettawong 的文章

Of course, if you CAN get a seat in the 本店, you should go to the 本店... but if you CAN'T, going to its 分店 is not a bad idea at all... at least, it is much better than going to those "restaurants" which are trying to mimic the famous ones...

10#
發表於 10-4-20 16:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 6# nintendo 的文章

Agreed!!

Maybe Knowledger is also one of Wisekid2007's clones.... if I were his/her kids, I would definitely feel ashamed of what he/she did / said on this forum...  I would also be afraid of being laughed at by my schoolmates at his so-called "the ONLY GOOD IS in HK"...

11#
發表於 10-4-20 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 5# oooray 的文章

Well Done Oooray!!!

To Wisekid2007 and its clones, if you want to continue to say something on this BK without being noticed your REAL identity, maybe you should ask your kids to teach you how to write in different styles... If you continue with your current writing styles, no matter how many clones you use, we will FIND YOU!!

12#
發表於 10-4-20 16:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# RAA 的文章

Actually, does anyone have a photo of this guy (Wisekid2007)?  One of his clones alerted this forum that his real body had appeared on Singtao newspaper to talk about IS education... Really wanted to know how he/she looks so that going forward when I have a chance (maybe unfortunate chance) to bump into him/her, I know what I should tell him/her...

13#
發表於 10-4-20 17:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# nintendo 的文章

Thanks Nintendo!!

14#
發表於 10-4-20 17:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Hedgies 的文章

I have looked at the pictures... telling from the size of the living room, he should be from a middle-class at best... maybe this is why he keeps boasting about his son studying at GSIS.. this perhaps is the only thing he can brag about... reallly pathetic...

15#
發表於 10-4-21 00:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# iamfine 的文章

Well... you can simply do a search on Wisekid2007 and go through his strings.. It WAS Wisekid2007 and his clones which told the forum about his appearance on newspaper... so it is Wisekid2007 and his clones who are telling the info about his family and son to everyone on this BK.. Ain't I right?  If it was not Wisekid2007, no one will know who he is (or care to know who he is)..

Well maybe iamfine is also one of Wisekid2007's clones who is now panicking about any repercussion that may fall upon his son as a result of what HE DID and SAID on the forum... well, it may be too late and he should learn to be responsible for what he said / did on the Internet..

16#
發表於 10-4-22 21:27 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# thankful 的文章

Thankful, 算吧了, 就让 wisekid2007 继续活在他自己的世界里, 让他继续自吹自擂吧...在旁人眼中,只觉得他是可怜虫一个...

To me, this BK is still a useful place for parents to share knowledge productively... We shall just ignore what Wisekid2007 or his clones say on this forum.. hopefully one day when he awakes to be fact that he is only talking to himself or his clones on this BK, he may start to shut up on this BK, and find another place to continue telling other ppl how "smart" or "gifted" (LOL) his boy is..
‹ 上一主題|下一主題