搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 點解唔註冊德望.
發新帖
查看: 5368|回覆: 4
go

點解唔註冊德望. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-5 21:42 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Good Hope seems to be a very good choice for most people.  I think nearly all people will register even if they don't choose it finally.  But some people didn't go to register.

Can anyone tell me what other schools they choose and why?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-7 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Rick18li 於 09-12-7 15:23 發表
May be get some better offer.. I guess

Among the DSS and private schools, Good Hope should be regarded as the best next to DGJS by most people.  If they didn't registered with Good Hope before 23 Nov., I wonder what they choose.

Any one would like to share?

3#
發表於 09-12-7 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 monkeybaba 於 09-12-7 16:52 發表
St. Paul co. edu, Ramondi, TSL, CKY, etc. so much....

But all these schools announced their results after the registration date of Good Hope.  Therefore, I think people should have to registered Good Hope even if the above schools are their target schools.

4#
發表於 09-12-9 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 twinsstar 於 09-12-9 13:52 發表
I think another reason is that GHS allows students to participate in central allocation even after registration ... so if they got gd offers (e.g. St Mary's , MCS, HY etc) from the central allocation  ...

I think this is the reason why people should register with Good Hope, but not the reason for not register.

5#
發表於 09-12-10 09:22 |顯示全部帖子
Properly, the school fee is too high to some people.  But they should know that when applying the school.  Of course, their strategy may be just apply first.

I do think some people have better choices if they didn't go for registration.  I just want to know what the better choices are.

I know that, to most people, there are many bettter choices such as SPCC, DGJS, St. Paul Convent, Sacreted Heart, ......  But most better choices had result announcement after the registration date of Good Hope.  To be safe, I will have to registered with Good Hope.  I would not register only if I was very sure that I can have a seat from the above better choices.

So just want to know which better schools have result annoucement before the registration date of Good Hope.

Actually, I want to know the negative side of Good Hope.  It is not easy to know the negative side of a school in BK.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖