教育王國 討論區 天主教聖瑪加利大幼稚園 聖瑪加利大 interview
發新帖
查看: 7164|回覆: 1
go

聖瑪加利大 interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-9 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hello,

本人也在當天到聖瑪加利大interview, 我也留意到有人interview時間較長,有人就超級短. In小兒的老師更是馬虎了事.我都有留意貼紙上的greenspot有人有..有人無.
Hello elmolly, 你有greenspot, 你會否介意告訴你小孩是否有洗禮?或有否介紹人?有無兄弟姊妹正在讀?
原帖由 elmolly 於 09-12-8 00:10 發表

there's a green spot on my girl's label, do you know what does it mean?

2#
發表於 09-12-10 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
Although cannot figure out the meanng behind the green-spot, but for sure there should be somthing behind for interviewer's easier reference ( instead of read through the information on form, while huge no. of canadiates they need to handle that day). As when I do the registeration, the teacher re-emphasize to me I have to put the label on the kid's 當眼處. And if you think indetails, labal is notquite necessary during the whole interview process. ANyway school got their marking scheme is fine, but just think this school is not wise enough jei. The green spot is quite obviousely make some parents puzzle. In fact not only myself recognise this green spot, some other parents also recognise that and ask each other in the waiting room before go to playground. Let's make a result statistic afterwards la.  
原帖由 bebelee 於 09-12-10 14:35 發表
I guess they will send out the letter on 12/12 so by that time we probably can figure out what the green dot mean....maybe not accept?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題