用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 考直資私校, SC 定維記的學生會較有優勢? ...
發新帖
樓主: ting-ma
go

考直資私校, SC 定維記的學生會較有優勢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-26 22:36 |顯示全部帖子
Fortunately, my daughter is studying k3 at KV. She has been offered by 9 DSS or private primary schools when she applied for 12 schools.
As a working parent, we are so pleased to see teacher's teaching to my daughter. It is true that we also arrange various activities and great exploration for her. Due to many primary school interviews with written test, my daughter is greatly supported by KV with familiar written classwork and homework daily.

2#
發表於 12-3-26 22:37 |顯示全部帖子
Fortunately, my daughter is studying k3 at KV. She has been offered by 9 DSS or private primary schools when she applied for 12 schools.
As a working parent, we are so pleased to see teacher's teaching to my daughter. It is true that we also arrange various activities and great exploration for her. Due to many primary school interviews with written test, my daughter is greatly supported by KV with familiar written classwork and homework daily.

3#
發表於 12-3-26 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖