搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 聖公會林護紀念中學
發新帖
查看: 12058|回覆: 4
go

聖公會林護紀念中學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-1 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
Any chances if boy comes from Kowloon school like LS and DBSPD ?

2#
發表於 11-8-8 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
Wan 2010,

Does your friend's son has a greater pressure ? Because everyone including the teacher/ classmates may expect him to get a high score in every subjects. It would give me some invisble pressure.
I do not like DBSPD so would let my son to leave when after his P6.

3#
發表於 11-8-12 11:13 |顯示全部帖子
Wan 2010,

Can you tell me about your son's friend concerning my point ?

4#
發表於 11-8-15 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks all  information for Lam Woo School.
Can anyone help me to answer me what is IPA ?
May be I would like to tell you more about my son in DBSPD. Of course it is my comment. It is subjective. Please do not attack me even if you do not agree.
My son is quite good in school from the academic point of view. Of course not the first 3 in the same grade but I think he can be admitted by Lam Woo if he is lucky. DBSPD has many rich students that has an intention to leave DBS in Form 2 or 3. Many examples already so these kind of rich students have  NO intention to study hard and no need. So it really affact the whole class studying environment so I have an intention to leave.
From my idea Lam Woo is a good school, not so many rich students. But I still have so concerns as many hard working students in this school and certainly it has some super class in each grade. So I guess many students would like to work hard as to enter these super class so not much students may like to attend any ex-class activities.
Please share your comment on it no matter it is good or not so good.

5#
發表於 11-8-29 13:58 |顯示全部帖子
Can anyone tell me the open day for Lam Woo this year ?

Thank you very much !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題