用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-4-25 11:42 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian Sir

I have read lots of your post on BK and you have given your very valuable advices to all BK parents. Just want to ask your advice on my daugther's K1.

My daughter was born in Jan 2009. She has good memories and is a fast learner. She likes English very much and she can speak whole sentence in English. She can even read several hundred of english words. She likes reading as well. But next step, i want to teach her more on chinese coz i think chinese is getting more important. Also, i want her to become more confidence after attending K1.

She will attend K1 in the coming Sep and now she got two offer, St. Catherine (English/Cantonese am class) and Munsang (english/cantonese am class). If i choose st Catherine, i am afriad that she can't get a good P1 school offer coz we do not have advantages in the first round government allocation (only 15 marks). But if i choose MS, i can't join the central government luck draw. I still want to see whether she can get P1 offer which is better than MS primary school.

I understand that if i choose st. catherine, i will prepare to provide her lots of extra activities in order to help her to get a good private school offer.

I am planning to let her to go to tranditional primary school. Ian, what is your opinion?

2#
發表於 12-5-8 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
Many thanks, Ian.

3#
發表於 12-5-8 16:33 |顯示全部帖子
Many thanks, Ian.

Do you know anything or have any comments on SC and MS? Just want to know more about the two KG.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題