發新帖
查看: 13612|回覆: 4
go

聖若望英文書院... HOW SAD!!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-10 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# ScarlettChan 的文章

How come SJC will be closed?
By the way, how do you know that news, and is there anything that we can do as a parent to help our child?

2#
發表於 10-1-11 06:52 |顯示全部帖子
Is it a really good changes to the school and our children????
Actually, i think that if the school changed a lot especially for the teacher and management no one will get benifit (except who want to make "change" ).
By the way, how come you all can know all these news well, it is amazing that you all can know the school management well too?!
So do you all know any more news? i woud like to take precaution and help our children.

3#
發表於 10-1-11 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# mmkk203 的文章

I agree that it will be diffucult for student to adapt the new environment.
Meanwhile, i think we should focus on the new management, that is wheather they would provide a better school life to our kids. So, i guess, now we shouldn't argue the previous things. Most importantly is to solve the existing problem which caused by the new arrangement .
Now the situation is alarming, they ought to consider our children,  nevertheless they should respond toward such serious issue.
So now, i think we should keep an eye on Dr Liang' son ,that is to monitor the current situcation , in order to ensure our kids would not affected by these huge changes.
If there's anything would harm our kids, than it's time for us as a parent to strive for the best !

4#
發表於 10-1-12 17:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# chriskoo 的文章

Yes, so how about the class teacher?
The notice didn't mention why there are a sudden change in regard to the principal , since now are in the middle of term ,  it is a great burden to our kids , parents as well as the teacher have to cooperate with such huge changes.The main concern of mine is that , can't they make these arrangement later when it is end of the year, that is sometime about June or July, than our kids would not be affected. More than that, such sudden change would lead me to think of whether there are any hidden message undermined that do not display to us. It is because as a well organized schooling , they should have consider both the need of parents and children .However, these unexpected change is doing more harm than good. For example, our kids have to deal with the new principal and class teacher, it is extremely difficult to them to build up the interpersonal relationship , such as trust , sense of catering, need etc... Like my kids, he really upset with the absent of teachers , and he ought to get use to the new one .
So now, I am strongly advice the school have to answer the following
1. What is the new arrangement?
2.  Explain how is the school going to operate with such replacement .
I guess, what we need is a comprehensive , reasonable and acceptable statement rather than just merely inform us there are changes . Hence, I think most of us would not regard the notice that they given on yesterday is a proper way to illustrate the current situation.

5#
發表於 10-1-16 10:16 |顯示全部帖子
此宗校政風雲發生於上周五,據悉,當日叢校長與多名教職員正在會議室舉行校務會議,梁欽聖突然進入會議室,表示會即時給一筆錢叢校長,要求她提早退休,叢校長拒絕,梁即時將她解僱,當時列席的教職員均感到愕然,亦覺有人態度無禮,遂即時離場以示不滿,但有人揚言亦即時解僱離場的所有教職員。
http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20100113/00176_013.html

I think the new principal should responsible for it
‹ 上一主題|下一主題