搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問 KV / SC / GH 放棄邊個 ???
發新帖
查看: 5282|回覆: 2
go

請問 KV / SC / GH 放棄邊個 ??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-3 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
If got 25 marks to get into Maryknoll; and have offer at SC(p.m.) and GH(a.m.), then , what will be the choice then?

2#
發表於 11-1-3 11:17 |顯示全部帖子
No offer from KV ah!
Maybe I prefer GH a little more at present as there is more chance to get into its primary.  It's for safety purpose in case 25 marks cannot get into Maryknoll.  For the 'big lucky draw', it depends on the date of release of GH primary.  In case the result of  自行分配學位' is before GH registration, i still can choose to get into Maryknoll.  Don't know if this estimation is correct?

3#
發表於 11-1-11 10:12 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for everyone's suggestion.  I'm just wondering if SC's academic level/acheivement is really of higher level.  I dont't know actually.  My elder son is studying at SC.  I have no comparison but just feel that many many parents have been doing a lot to boost their kid's academy like learning English and Mandarin and Maths outside.  How much is the school really contribute?  I am not saying that SC is not good.  At least it gives a very good environment to the children in using English but I should say the acheivement comes from the parents.  This is just my personal opinion!  ????
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖