搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 QBS vs RC, which one is better? Pls help ~
發新帖
查看: 6098|回覆: 1
go

QBS vs RC, which one is better? Pls help ~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-16 09:56 |顯示全部帖子
hi, i think it's hard to tell which school is better, my girl is studying in QBS, we like the school very much.  However, I  think if you want better chinese, then you should choose RC, I have seem once their grade 2 chinese reading report , it's quite impressive. ( of course, parents work is one of the important factor), if you are looking for a more diversity environment, then , maybe QBS.

2#
發表於 11-2-16 21:41 |顯示全部帖子
hi, bbtigger,
first, i think every esf school is difference, the practice in QBS might be quite different to other esf school.  we  do have parents conference in Nov and  end of year (sorry , my girl is still in grade1, so i  had 1 meeting only) and two reports. The 1st report is quite different to the usual,  not like how's the reading abilitiy/math skill/writing skill....,   the 1 st report itself is to focus on how much your kid understand the PYP topic  and how can he express himself,( if you want i can pm you some of the detail). but i don't know about the year end report since my girl is still grade 1. In additional, the academic demand is different from other esf school too, they have reading, writing and spelling everyday. They have 4 chinese lessons pre week for grade 1 and 5 lessons pre week from grade 2, but the chinese standard is quite simple. Parents needed to work very hard to keep up the chinese standard. Other than that, I liked the school very much, the teachers are caring but strict , academic level is not bad( just in my opinion) and the peers are kind and behave well. My girl  became more open-minded and learned different culture as well....

[ 本帖最後由 KELSEYLI 於 11-2-16 22:36 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題