發新帖
樓主: luxxxx
go

學之園 有interview信味呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-22 17:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 pinkywai 於 10-2-22 14:32 發表

我打去問過,佢話跟返我地母語!

my case was I simply told them I wanted to ve interview in Eng at the entrance and they arranged for me.

2#
發表於 10-2-24 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 marwai_1030 於 10-2-22 22:32 發表
我同意!!
今日打去TY問,佢地話因為細仔未足歲數入學,
所以將細仔安排4月才寄信通知於5月面試。
其實我覺得佢咁安排都幾令人反感,
因為佢在web site公佈同親自解說是兩回事,
如果係咁...我對呢間學校的管理 ...

sorry to hear about that. my boy is now in TY LH PN am class. i m v. satisfied with the admin and also the teachers and curriculum of the kinder.

the competition was v. keen last yr. over 500 kids competing 70~ seats (1 am PN class + 2 pm PN class). this yr, i heard that they r going to ve 4 K1 classes. not sure if they can still keep 3 PN classes. the kinder is rather small w/ 6 classrooms only. they now ve 3 K1 classes and 3 K2 classes (i.e. in the coming Aug, 3 K2 and 3 K3 classes)

as the competition was so keen, i didn't know any kids not reaching 2 on the start of the term (mid Aug) in the TY campus am class (whereas HL campus is much bigger and i ve fd who's Oct girl is studying there). pls kindly note that kindergartens can only accept kids reaching 2 for PN. in other words, if the kid was born in Oct and can only start PN in Oct, the kinder will receive two month's school fee less. so, for kinder with v. keen competition, unless the kid is super super smart, it is unlikely for them to receive less school fee but keep a seat for that kid.

3#
發表於 10-2-28 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 YYZ 於 10-2-28 08:47 發表
我又係上年2月已經交左 form, 仲跟手報埋toddler Venture playgroup, 一直到依家冇收過 mail, 信, 乜都冇 ... 即係點?? 唔見晒D FORM??

BTW, HEHE1018, 我個係大仔黎架.

may be u can call the kinder and check. my form was submitted when my boy was only 3 months old. they didn't lose it even the interview was two yrs later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題