教育王國 討論區 小一選校 DBSPD 2nd interview
發新帖
樓主: bqmum
go

DBSPD 2nd interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-25 10:29 |顯示全部帖子

回復 120# ha! 的帖子

My son was lucky enough to get a second in. I don't have any additional mark. It's so competitive to get a second in so I was very happy for him to reach this stage. No (or low) expectation for the result.

2#
發表於 11-11-25 11:25 |顯示全部帖子

回復 125# yes_anson 的帖子

Yes_Anson,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. What I meant was I would take the result very easy. No pressure for myself and my son.

3#
發表於 11-11-29 11:19 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe we should view this in another angle. We all know that (at least on the paper) connection counts for 10% out of 100. That system is very different from SPCC which classifies the students at the very beginning, e.g. Gp 1, Gp 4, etc. Will this 10% of marks really can contribute so much that 70% of those kids with connection  will be admitted to the school. Of course the above discussion is based on the 10% mark for connection, I have no way to know if there is any hidden "marks".

原帖由 KikiDaddy 於 11-11-29 10:57 發表
Don't panic! Without any shadow of doubt, kid with connection should have a much higher chance to get an offer.

Having said that, the 2nd interview performance still count. Kids with connection need ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖