搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 聖芳濟各 vs 油天, 大家會點揀?
發新帖
查看: 7225|回覆: 2
go

聖芳濟各 vs 油天, 大家會點揀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-23 16:15 |顯示全部帖子
me too. I face the same situation with you but mine is son.

2#
發表於 09-11-24 18:29 |顯示全部帖子
As viewed from their school websites, it is obviously that SFA got a higher academic result than YCPS and accordingly children/parents must have face higher pressure. However I think generally there is always high pressure in most of the traditional schools in HK, is SFA more serious to a unhealthy extent?  I also heard that that some of the students will quit in the middle, is it true or just over exaggerated?  Any parent who has friends or sons/girls in SFA or YCPS please give us more advice.  

On the other hand, please excuse if I wish to seek your view on whether there will be any differences of student peer groups between the private schools or govt subsidary one? (because of central allocation in the latter)

原帖由 panbaby 於 09-11-24 13:37 發表
如果學費不是一個考慮因素, 而最重要是妳的妳女兒讀書能力大不大?  我住附近, 可以給妳一個參考貼士有關油天 (新油天, 舊油天? 妳的是那一間, 兩間升中資料都看, 父母要勸力, 真辛苦...), 它的女孩子升中派位情況,  ...

3#
發表於 09-11-27 14:30 |顯示全部帖子
I share the feeling too.  May be i am not a qualified mum. I do think academic result is important depend on each child's character and ability.

原帖由 仔仔錫錫你 於 09-11-27 13:35 發表
兩間都要勤力讀書, 不過sfa 要好勤力先考到2x 名; 油天勤勤力力完可能已經係10 名內, 小朋友要有成功感&優越感先容易成才.  sfa 就算年年考頭5名都只會在壓力中成長, 長大後點成功都好, 都會覺得自己童年好慘 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題