發新帖
樓主: ICbaby
go

明星仔女入讀傳統名校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-18 00:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 金毛B媽 於 10-9-15 16:25 發表

科科都 out-sourcing 出去咪得囉, 佢地有既係 $ 呀

A lot of the Artistes are very educated and have college degrees. Plus the most important thing for a parent is devotion and time for the kids. If they have the 心機 to teach their kids, I am sure they can manage top local schools.

2#
發表於 10-9-19 00:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ANChan59 於 10-9-18 12:05 發表

Noted.

I see some kids have everything - iPhone 4,Apple Mac Book Pro.......... they still stole mobile phones from classmates, 1st week stole 5 iPhones, talked to their parents (In your scenario, m ...

Your school allows kid to bring these expensive items to school? If we are talking about primary schools here, why will the kid need an iphone 4 or an apple mac book pro at school??
I agree that every school has problematic children. It's part of being in a society. The reality. You have to teach your kid how to protect himself and not to learn from those badly behaved.

3#
發表於 10-9-21 23:17 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# miffy 的帖子

But I agree that kids who were mostly raised by maids are more badly behaved then kids raised by mums. There is a kid in my kid's school who is constantly causing trouble and hurting/pushing people. His parents never show up at any school thing and he has mosquito bites all over his face and body....his parents don't seem to care too much...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題