教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school
樓主: chanpa
go

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-1-28 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

All BK mums are very clever and smart.

When I read this http://www.discuss.com.hk/redirect.php?tid=8711968&goto=lastpost, I am very sad and uncomfortable.

Let first talk about the P.1 syllabus (2007-2008)
at this DSS.

For Chinese, DSS used 現代中國語文.  These Chinese books divided into 小—上第一冊、小一上第二冊、小一下第一冊和小一下第二冊。DSS taught 16 chapters out of 48 chapters.  In the examination, they required the pupils to write the completed sentences and do reading comprehension.  DSS taught a little but required pupils to have a normal standard.  Needless to say, the pupils should work with the parents or private tutors closely.

For English, DSS divided into differents groups.  Some reading books are in low level just like in kindergarden in Kowloon Tong.  Pupils need to do a very difficult English exercise book.  I think the pupils could hardly make use of this in writing.  DSS emphasised the phonetics.  In the examination, if you write simple sentence without mistake, you will get high marks.   Yet, I am hesitate if DSS taught the pupils gramma or not.

For Mathematics, it was the same level as the normal school and it was taught in English.

For 人文素質 , DSS used 朗文常識, which had four text books.  DSS taught eighteen chapters in Chinese out of twenty-seven chapters.

You have to paid $3,600 a month for a normal or even lower standard.  It is not worth to do so.  Furthermore, a pupil tries to sit for entrance examination of other schools (考插班), this pupil gets no placement.  No way but to repeat.

Also, if you enter into this DSS, you have to study for twelve years as DSS does not apply for 公開派位.  一條龍到尾,不知好不好?大家博一博。

不參加公開派位,程度不被外界評定,很大問題。

22#
發表於 09-1-31 00:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, BK mums

Please watch the Pearl Report at 6:55pm on 1.2.2009.

23#
發表於 09-5-30 14:07 |顯示全部帖子
I am coming back.  

Please share for the mystery of DSS.  Now DSS becomes a hot topic especially the one at Lam Tin.

Someone pretends to be parents to attack me.

Moreover, the film at Pearl report in youtube is banned.  Someone has already taken hidden action against me.

For your information, that DSS tries to accept the students in P.5 in September 2009 now.  Totally, there are two classes of P.4 about or less than thirty students each from 2008 to 2009.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題