搜索
教育王國 討論區 九龍塘宣道小學 有沒有2010-11宣小升中資料?
發新帖
查看: 7764|回覆: 3
go

有沒有2010-11宣小升中資料? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-12 15:54 |顯示全部帖子
Anybody know if the 2 admitted to QC got accepted in the first round ?  And not lucky draw?  Thanks.

2#
發表於 10-7-13 17:38 |顯示全部帖子
Hi filleul,

I full understood and agreed to your reply.  However, I am just wondering if those 2 students admitted to QC had ever applied for QC in round 2, because normally they are in the Kowloon City School Net.  If they were indeed accepted in around one, it would be really interesting to know their profile for reference, especially for those parents eager to send their kid to QC.  This info. will also affect parents' strategy in round one next year.

Thanks.

3#
發表於 10-7-26 11:13 |顯示全部帖子
Dear yildary,
My son is going to be promoted to P6 in APSKT. From this year school allocation result, I found that APSKT got very good result. Do you have any idea how did those get admitted by DBS? Based on academic result or sports or Music performance? For those admitted due to good academic result, what are their ranking in the whole P6? How did those got accepted by La Saille? I guess they mainly succeed in first round ? (because there are too few places in round 2) How about the 2 admitted to QC? Also succeed in first round? Or moved to Wanchai School net and succeed in round 2?
Sorry if I've asked too much and looking forward for your feedback.
Thanks so much!

4#
發表於 10-7-30 00:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 33# Cheungtai 的文章

Hi Cheungtai,

Do you mean they were recommended by the principal of DBS?  Thanks for your reply.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖