果然是名校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-2 16:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 果然是名校

Not famous schools.

2#
發表於 05-12-2 16:19 |顯示全部帖子

I think DGS is not guranteed to win all the matches. But don't look down on the DGS girls. They should not be blamed. Perhaps all the parents who think DGS is good should be blamed.
I went to a P4 PTH solo verse, a HKUGA PS and a DGS both got the third place, two ST Paul (Happy Valley) girls got second and the winner (first place) was won by a St Paul's Convent girl with exceptionally high marks. All schools have equal chances.

3#
發表於 05-12-3 13:19 |顯示全部帖子

To Wutao,

Don't take things too much at heart. A fact is a fact. Actually, I am the mother of four. My two other kids also studied in very very famous old schools, and you should already know which schools I mean, apart from the two kids that you know of.

I went to a total of 12 speech competitions this year. My 4 kids got a total of 7 championship (first place) and 5 first runner-up (second place). But I am NOT HAPPY and I am really tired of most of the parents. They talked, and listened to mobile phones, and walked out and in of the competition hall. They have no respect to those competitors performing except when their kids performed. They do not deserve to be called parents.

We are supposed to enjoy each and every child's performance. I do not understand why parents just can't sit QUIETLY for 3 hours or more and LISTEN. They should be kicked out of the competition ground.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題