搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CDNIS vs FIS
發新帖
查看: 10653|回覆: 2
go

CDNIS vs FIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-25 20:51 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter got a place in Canadian International School and French International School. Can anyone share the comments on the schools cos I cannot make up my mind and not sure which one is more appropriate for my daugher.

[ 本帖最後由 yuenszewing 於 10-2-26 22:41 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-26 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your comments.

To me, I concern most the academic achievement and the peers. Honestly CIS is my preference but still not sure whether I can get a place there. I would like to study in a school that the curriculum is similar to CIS and with outstanding academic results. Also, peers with good discipline and conducts.

Can anyone share more of the two schools so that I can have a better picture? Thanks very much!  

原帖由 KathyChing 於 10-2-26 10:25 發表
My daughter is studying in FIS for almost 5 year since reception. I agree with lottieclee. Studying in  FIS is tough. They have high expecting of the children and their parents. The children need hard ...

3#
發表於 10-2-27 18:04 |顯示全部帖子
Can any one give me comments on Canadian International School ? Cos I believe it is really difficult to get a place in Chinese International School.

I will only know the result of CIS in mid or end March. While I already paid the deposit for Canadian school, if FIS is better than Canadian school, I will pay the reservation fees for FIS. Otherwise I will stay in Canadian School until I got a place in CIS.

For FIS, there is quite an amount on the non-refundable fees and I would like to seek all information before I made the decision.

Thanks   

原帖由 KathyChing 於 10-2-27 11:20 發表
Honestly, CIS and FIS are all good schools, but enter to either one is not automatically to achieve good academic result. It is all depend to their parents.
  So if you are more concern to study Chin ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題