教育王國 討論區 課外活動 any jolly phonics centre at TKO
發新帖
查看: 14555|回覆: 13
go

any jolly phonics centre at TKO [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-8 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

any jolly phonics centre at TKO

can anyone help.......if there's any jolly phonics learning centre at TKO?
billion thanks!

2#
發表於 06-8-9 19:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any jolly phonics centre at TKO

hi mmjj,
thanks your detail sharing......can you please pm me the data.  i'll for sure contact the teacher right away

i had the same experience with you which my gal's phonics class had taught slowly........just like your son's expereince!

thank you so much!
fannyyu

3#
發表於 06-8-15 11:45 |顯示全部帖子

dear all,
anyone want to study in group? i've contacted the teacher.  if i can't make a group by myself, then i'll have to go for a private lesson.  however, it seems that if a private lesson will not be the best choice......as no more motivation by other kids!

therefore, i'm trying to set a group study with 3-4kids.  weekday (thurs), 6:00 - 7:00pm.  we'll have to study in the teacher's place nearby tseung kwan o mtr station.  
age group : 6 years old more or less.

all the best / fannyyu

4#
發表於 06-8-22 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

csy_heidi,
i've replied to Ms. Lowe as well, but, no further info getting back yet!  
as of the time to wait, i have my gal playing the phonics CD + wacthing the set of phonics VCD :)
all the best / fannyyu

5#
發表於 06-8-22 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

hi csy_heidi,
my daughter had studied phonics for 3months. she was being with a learning centre at north point.  we just quit 2 weeks ago, because my gal is promoted to primary section in this sept., however, the class which the learning centre runs wouldn't be able to comply to our time!  hope both of us can get a seat for our kids to learn with Ms. Lowe.
best wishes / fannyyu

6#
發表於 06-8-25 22:38 |顯示全部帖子

hi csy_heidi,
i've gotten a time for the lesson which to be at Thurs 5:30 - 6:30pm.  i'm still trying to form a group.  

All BK moms,
Anyone if has interest on the above time, please have me know.  the age group is good for 6 years old above / below (p.1 student).

7#
發表於 06-8-29 10:44 |顯示全部帖子

hi csy_heidi,
i met Ms. Lowe yesterday at her place.  we have set a group of 3 (may be 4)  and will start this Friday evening.  initially it was set at Thurs, but, then Ms. Lowe gave me the Friday time.  
please check pm.
fannyyu

8#
發表於 06-8-30 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

hi M&F,
we will have the 1st lesson on this Friday, 5:30 - 6:30pm.  frankly speaking, i'm going to monitor the process closely in the 1st month, i'll have you know how's the progress of my gal and give out my comment soon.
the location which is at ms. lowe's home, at park centre (nearby tseung kwan o mtr station).  
best regards / fannyyu

9#
發表於 06-8-31 19:34 |顯示全部帖子

hi csy_heidi,
yes, it means confirm and to pay  :

hi Triangle_*, cnbear,
will for sure to giving out our findings!

all the best!

10#
發表於 06-9-13 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

hi siubchumama,
the book should be 'jolly phonics song book with cd'.  i didn't get it by myself, but, another mother in the group brought for me (bk mother is always nice and helpful ga!)
i knew that she had gone through to taikoo shing, the book store near ice-skate centre.

11#
發表於 06-9-16 13:33 |顯示全部帖子

hi happybean,
i have heard of it from the other mother on this topic, if in such case, all of you, mother, who couldn't buy the books due to 'out of stock', please have ms. lowe knows on it and see how could she arranges!  as it's not talking 1 or 2 mothers, it's alot !  i'm sure as ms. lowe will have an arrangment on it :)
best regards!

12#
發表於 06-10-3 12:19 |顯示全部帖子

hi mercury 16,
1st of all, i have to declare that my gal has quitted the course due to some reasons.  i have read your post on the learning syllables, i wanted to ask if your kids have learnt those vowel sounds 'a e i o u' in the first lesson!  my gal had learnt straight from the jolly phonic song book, syllable by syllable, page by page!  so wanted to share with you to see if there's any different in various age group.  
in addition, wanted to clarify if your kid is a p.1 student but the other kids are p.3 students in a group?  that's not a proper manner to range the group in this wide age different!
thanks for your sharing, indeed!
fannyyu

13#
發表於 06-12-14 23:33 |顯示全部帖子

hi all - it's an old topic. do you guys mind to build up a new topic for your own sake?  cos'....... i've dropped the course after the 1st month.
million thanks!

14#
發表於 06-12-15 21:47 |顯示全部帖子

fannyyu 寫道:
hi all - it's an old topic. do you guys mind to build up a new topic for your own sake?  cos'....... i've dropped the course after the 1st month.
million thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖