教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 蘇浙幼稚園(國際班)
發新帖
查看: 8037|回覆: 1
go

蘇浙幼稚園(國際班) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-4 16:37 |顯示全部帖子

kcis

My son is studying the local stream (KCS) in the morning and international stream (KCIS) in the afternoon.  The coming academic year, he will be going to P1 and skipping K3.  The class teacher has suggested my son finish K3 before going to international section so that he can learn more Chinese, being a Chinese.  Any one also have this dilemma?

2#
發表於 10-6-5 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your prompt response.  My son was previously studying K1 and K2 (morning class) with KCS.  The school office said if my son wanted to go to KCIS, he had to be in the reception class in order to get thru directly otherwise an interview.  Therefore my son started to take both sections in Jan 2010.  Gladly, he enjoys both sections very much without too hard for him having to study full time.

About skipping K3 to P1, that is a big decision as he likes his class teachers and classmates very much, and I can also see that he can speak very good mandarin and write properly.  I am afraid he will be losing this talent with mandarin and writing skill after going to P1 onforward.  His other classmates also studying both sections have all joined K3 and giving up KCIS.  Their mothers said KCS local primary 1 + is also very good and famous.  The students are also good at both languages with traditional education, just that they will look for somewhere else for secondary.  That's why I am doubting if KCS or KCIS better suits my son apart from language skill...  

I read that your son will be promoting to P3?  Appreciate your advice.

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 10-6-4 19:02 發表
如果要留係 local section 讀 K3, 你既小朋友就唔可以同時讀 international section P1 (=year 1),因為 international section P1 係全日制。

完成 K3 後,你是否想小朋友考 international section P1?  KCIS 係 Briti ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖